Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"muzzleem" foid coping after got railed by Chad

Of course she’s British:lul:. Wallahi the Muslim foods here are the worst. There was a girl in my class who dropped out of school because a video of her sucking dick in hijab got leaked

Of course she’s British:lul:. Wallahi the Muslim foods here are the worst. There was a girl in my class who dropped out of school because a video of her sucking dick in hijab got leaked
Women.

Whore.

In my school some Kurdish girls video of fingering herself got leaked. She was so fucking hairy and she switched schools as well.

Link?

Whore.

In my school some Kurdish girls video of fingering herself got leaked. She was so fucking hairy and she switched schools as well.
Disgusting. Now imagine how many of them do that shit and don’t get caught

There is a reason why most women will go to hell in Islam, no matter what.

Paki. The Bengali girls were loose too, my year was 80% paki so they all had paki bfs
Which ethnicity of foids are the biggest whores from what you saw there? It's Bongali and Poojabi right?