Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mutt from Wizardchan gives media interview about online bigotry

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
>You have to treat journalists like shit. You have to.

Based

Alt-right an all politics are cope

Think about how many leftwing extremists there are. Radical feminists, “extinction rebellion”, “antifa” etc
But the soystream media loves them and paints them as heros.
ClownWorld.

My pee pee is going nuclear 3.2.1 kaboom.

He's technically not a wizard since he's under 30 but he was based low inhib

Makes Innuendo Studios and Contrapoints look interesting

Neat, interesting how he did not censor his language through the interview, would have been interesting to see him bring some blackpill to the masses.

Western Journalist is an oxymoron and synonymous with propagandist. Hang them all (in the game Hangman)

Just so you all know that fucker neagan doesn't really represent wizchan,we hate him too over there and he was banned from what I know.

Think about how many leftwing extremists there are. Radical feminists, “extinction rebellion”, “antifa” etc
But the soystream media loves them and paints them as heros.
ClownWorld.
I actually identify as alt-right but I'm not racist.
I've travelled and seen for myself that people are shitty to ugly people almost everywhere.
I think that there are quite a few LARP chad neo-nazis though that try to come on this site and others to bring people over to stormfront.
Nazi chads and stacies would shit all over white incels. They really only pretend to care.
I am white but I belong to a white ethnic group that is pretty much hated by everybody even though we are hard workers and keep to ourselves. Maybe the way we isolate ourselves from society is why we are hated. But a king long, long ago banished us from our homes (legend has it) and we have been displaced since then.
Instead of hating people, I hate governments. Governments are the sickness of this world. If the government wasn't so big and full of morons in really every country everywhere, the feminists would have never taken hold. Its also interesting that feminism came out of communism which is a big government philosophy.
The only countries where ugly men can still get faithful wives and live somewhat fulfilling lives are shitty third world countries with really small governments. Like Ghana. Or huge countries where the government can't really control the masses, because the country is just gigantic and unmanageable, like India.
It really makes you think. I tend to look at things in a really weird way because my whole life has been fucked up. I think of big life questions every day, as a result.
When it comes to incels, though, don't expect MSM to EVER have any sympathy with us.

I actually identify as alt-right but I'm not racist.
I've travelled and seen for myself that people are shitty to ugly people almost everywhere.
I think that there are quite a few LARP chad neo-nazis though that try to come on this site and others to bring people over to stormfront.
Nazi chads and stacies would shit all over white incels. They really only pretend to care.
I am white but I belong to a white ethnic group that is pretty much hated by everybody even though we are hard workers and keep to ourselves. Maybe the way we isolate ourselves from society is why we are hated. But a king long, long ago banished us from our homes (legend has it) and we have been displaced since then.
Instead of hating people, I hate governments. Governments are the sickness of this world. If the government wasn't so big and full of morons in really every country everywhere, the feminists would have never taken hold. Its also interesting that feminism came out of communism which is a big government philosophy.
The only countries where ugly men can still get faithful wives and live somewhat fulfilling lives are shitty third world countries with really small governments. Like Ghana. Or huge countries where the government can't really control the masses, because the country is just gigantic and unmanageable, like India.
It really makes you think. I tend to look at things in a really weird way because my whole life has been fucked up. I think of big life questions every day, as a result.
When it comes to incels, though, don't expect MSM to EVER have any sympathy with us.

Totally agree, word for word.