Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MUST WATCH!!! GUY GET KILLED FOR TALKING ABOUT THE JEWS WHO CONTROL THE WORLD!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-

He talks about the rockefeller and that 9/11 was an inside job plus he said that the jews made feminism so they could destroy the traditional family so children could be easier controled by their media and when foids work too they make twice the money with taxes.
He got killed by the cia because he talked the truth so every fag who defends them should go khs. They are also responsible for us being virgins because they gave waman all these rights.

jews made feminism so they could destroy the traditional family so children could be easier controled by their media and when foids work too they make twice the money with taxes.
They are also responsible for us being virgins because they gave waman all these rights.
He's the OG blackpiller.

But are Jaws actually controlling anything in the world ?

Jews abducted me, took them on board their UFO and inserted a probe into my anus.

Hitler was right.

not an argument
Oh sorry I’m supposed to have arguments why this post is low IQ.

>MUH JEWS
>2 seconds of actual thought put into thread
>Brings nothing of value to the table

Russo died at the age of 64 of cancer due his careless life style.

That's not true, the Jews flew into his property on a gold shekel coin and repeatedly sodomised him causing rectal cancer.

86s1610ntjm11

Oh sorry I’m supposed to have arguments why this post is low IQ.

>MUH JEWS
>2 seconds of actual thought put into thread
>Brings nothing of value to the table

it's you that actually didn't provide any logical argument. we are simply in agreement with Russo who made plenty of logical and thoughtful points. where are your logical rebuttals other than ad hominem?

it's you that actually didn't provide any logical argument. we are simply in agreement with Russo who made plenty of logical and thoughtful points. where are your logical rebuttals other than ad hominem?

This degenerate just bandwagons topics that were already established. But sure if you enjoy this kind of content you’re probably in the same state of mind. Regurgitating garbage until the forum drowns in its infant like state of repulsive shitposting. Ad hominem? Suck a fuck.

This degenerate just bandwagons topics that were already established. But sure if you enjoy this kind of content you’re probably in the same state of mind. Regurgitating garbage until the forum drowns in its infant like state of repulsive shitposting. Ad hominem? Suck a fuck.

you seem balanced and sane.

Bill-Murray-Is-Uncomfortable.gif

Jews abducted me, took them on board their UFO and inserted a probe into my anus.

Hitler was right.
they might be future jews traveling back in time to see how they won?

they might be future jews traveling back in time to see how they won?
Could be, those Jews work in Mysterious ways, i remember vividly a day where I woke up one morning and found a kippah in my wardrobe.

You don't talk shit about jews if you are famous, they kill you. Michael jackson called jews kikes in one of his songs and look what his jewish doctor did to him. JFK called out the jewish banking system and called hitler a hero, a week later his brain is smeared across the Dallas pavement. Mossad is notorious for assassinating political enemies from other countries. Only the lowest of IQ brainlets would constantly be here apologizing for jews, you might as well go back to r*ddit where criticism of jews is not allowed.

Eh, Pierce predicted 9/11 too, specifically mentioning Osama Bin Laden as the culprit. He also predicted its aftermath (ie the invasion of Iraq) and how the US government would use the excuse of Iraq having weapons of mass destruction in order to invade

That guy was a fat fuck with heart problem. He probably died from natural causes...

They were self-hating Jews. They inserted a redpill.

It's true and even some of the elite themselves have admitted it in their own words and writings

"Give me a child before they are seven and we have them for life."

They have openly said the state (in the form of kindergarten) will indoctrinate the children from an early age

The bankers actually doubled their tax base by getting feminism in

In the US and other western countries now when there's a national strike of daycare workers notice women actually come out with placards and demand that government do something to take care of their children. They really believe that government is there to take care of their kids. They expect it. Look how quickly society has adapted from where the mother wanted no one to interfere or take her child away. She wanted the early years spent with the child. Now foids are demanding the government take over that role so that they can go out and earn money. The bankers love this because getting foids out of the home and into the workplace means they can project bigger debts in the future because there is a bigger population to pay taxes.

Take note, this is what happens when you badmouth Fontaine.

I unironically fucking hate Jews, they are the reason of my misery and I wanna watch everyone of them to suffer a horrible death
>inb4 banned

Is that why you have a picture of a literal cuckold as your avatar? Harry potter is trash fantasy and your opinions are dogshit
That's why I don't think for myself? Just because I'm not a walking /pol/ meme like you? His threads certainly appeal to a degenerate such as yourself, I understand completely. Also Snape literally joins magic Hitler and his movement after being cucked, trucel material. He gets fucked over by Chad a billion times, and is laughed at by his normie son until he fucking dies to save him.

Also Snape literally joins magic Hitler and his movement after being cucked, trucel material. He gets fucked over by Chad a billion times, and is laughed at by his normie son until he fucking dies to save him.
>and is laughed at by his normie son until he fucking dies to save him
This is the part that makes the character completely irredeemable. He dies not even for his wife's son, which would have been bad enough, but his crush's son and to top it all off stabs magic hitler in the back. What a pathetic character jk rowling turned snape into in the final two books. Along with making dumbledore a homosexual after the fact, reading this series as a kid was an enormous waste of time.
Just because I'm not a walking /pol/ meme like you?
Even worse, you're a walking reddit meme. Don't forget to drink your daily dose of soylent :soy:

Last edited:
"They really have no use for liberalism and democracy, but they're conquering the world in the name of liberalism and democracy."

>and is laughed at by his normie son until he fucking dies to save him
This is the part that makes the character completely irredeemable. He dies not even for his wife's son, which would have been bad enough, but his crush's son and to top it all off stabs magic hitler in the back. What a pathetic character jk rowling turned snape into in the final two books. Along with making dumbledore a homosexual after the fact, reading this series as a kid was an enormous waste of time.

Even worse, you're a walking reddit meme. Don't forget to drink your daily dose of soylent :soy:

ur a niggerfaggot

I used to be someone who didn't believe in conspiracy theories before, but I've realized that a lot of conspiracy theories are certainly possible and even the truth when you look at the possible motives and what people can gain

Hitler was right.

Dude you made me spit my drink out.

It's actually so bad, I have no fucking clue what sentence you were trying to form.
you call him onepiece and the way you call him is like an insult so i say never heard anyone insults with an anime name?