Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MUST SEE ! Big White Chad help Incel in Fight Prank ! DNA RULEZ

T

timikellner

Banned
-
Its pure nature, you can see

If the Incel Manlet provoke a Fight everyone will beat the ass out from him but than

The Big White 6 foot chad Came into the fight and everyone had respekt

INCEL LOOSE
CHAD WINS

I'd punch that faggot in his faggot throat if he came anywhere near me acting like a tough guy.

Also dont post this stupid shit m8 you're just giving them views for this stupid shit

They could have put a hot stacy instead of the chad and it would have gone the same way

Brutual heightpill

I'd punch that faggot in his faggot throat if he came anywhere near me acting like a tough guy.

Also dont post this stupid shit m8 you're just giving them views for this stupid shit

Yelling

this is you actually yelling at the chad

But you cannot deny it ! After Chad join the game everyone shit in his pants

how short is he jesus and how tall is the guy jesus seems like a huge gap

Holy fucking shit that guy is a GigaMechaUltraChad. He looks 6'6 and massive.

Imagine having that kind of size and instant respect/fear everywhere we go.

Vids like this are great because they show we're really just animals in the end. People try to pretend we're not but that's it.

Holy fucking shit that guy is a GigaMechaUltraChad. He looks 6'6 and massive.

Imagine having that kind of size and instant respect/fear everywhere we go.

Vids like this are great because they show we're really just animals in the end. People try to pretend we're not but that's it.

he is 6 foot 7

Lol @ the black guy with the fat white gf at the beginning

It's funny, I never considered the size or intimidation factor in my response to provocation. A little girl, a huge guy, people with guns - I treat them all the same. It would never occur to me to start a fight just because I knew I could win.

Maybe that's why I would never 'play-fight'; if you want to fight for fun join a gym. Instead I'd be going for eyes, crotch, throat, fingers and I'd used headbutts, weapons, deception, etc. It's the end of all time as far as I'm concerned. We both must die.

But! If I was seriously disrespected I'd just follow the person around for about a month, then abduct them some random day. An elephant never forgets, har har har.

I wonder if that black kid who ran away from Chad got dumped by his girlfriend immediately? Women hate to see their partner intimidated by another man.