Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (MUST READ) Are Normies literally incapable of being creative?!

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I used to think normies suppressed their true personalities for the sake of fitting in with the herd. And deep inside them were truly interesting,unique and creative personalities. But they suprressed their true selves to maintain their normie status. Which is understandable. Alot of people are afraid of being judged for being different. I always used to think this way about normies until I read this thread by @BlkPillPres :

[The Apple Test] This Can't Be Real Right?, Everybody Can Imagine Things In Detail Right? (This Has to Be Some Meme/Joke)' https://incels.is/threads/the-apple...l-right-this-has-to-be-some-meme-joke.340547/

Are normies seriously incapable of being creative... Like seriously! They are literally NPC's. Imagine not having the ability to imagine an apple... An APPLE
Why? How? How are normies this brain-dead. It's amazing and sad at the same time. It's also ragefuel because so many normies become successful in the world of art & music and yet they lack creativity meanwhile some of the TRUE creative people are never getting to reach their true potenial. It's ovER

normies despise creativity

Anything that's not the norm is incel tier to them

They are average by definition. Average people have average intelligence. They are not very bright for this reason, although they are valuable to society in other ways.

Creativity is rare, though. One has to be far ahead of the curve to be considered creative. It implies originality, which fewer people are capable of.

They are average by definition. Average people have average intelligence. They are not very bright for this reason, although they are valuable to society in other ways.

Creativity is rare, though. One has to be far ahead of the curve to be considered creative. It implies originality, which fewer people are capable of.
Do you know why creative people are more creative in a scientific pov. Why are people more creative than others

Normies are NPC Cyborgs with no inner monologue or minds eye. I don't even believe normies are even people really and this COVID 19 New world order PSYOP pretty much exposed to me that normies really are NPCs and they are cyborgs posing as humans. To me anyone wearing a COVID 19 Muzzle is an NPC robot with no inner monologue or minds eye.

Do you know why creative people are more creative in a scientific pov.
Think of all possible utilities of a brick.

Downloadfile

Most answers would range from "breaking windows" to "building walls". These are valuable utilities, but are not very creative.

Now, let's say someone came up with a weird utility: a brick waterfall.

Downloadfile 2

This answer not only was coherent, but it significantly differs from the rest of the answers. This is creativity.

• How coherent and unique are your ideas?

• Were you the only person who came up with this idea?

• How often do people have the same ideas as you?

More different from the norm = more creative.

Why are people more creative than others
For the same reason some people are smarter than others. They were born this way.

Cognitive capacity varies among individuals and so does creativity. We don't know the exact answer as to why that is, but we know that it does exist.

I'm retarded, so abstract concepts like Visualization are hard for me to grasp.

I used to think normies suppressed their true personalities for the sake of fitting in with the herd. And deep inside them were truly interesting,unique and creative personalities. But they suprressed their true selves to maintain their normie status. Which is understandable. Alot of people are afraid of being judged for being different. I always used to think this way about normies until I read this thread by @BlkPillPres :

[The Apple Test] This Can't Be Real Right?, Everybody Can Imagine Things In Detail Right? (This Has to Be Some Meme/Joke)' https://incels.is/threads/the-apple...l-right-this-has-to-be-some-meme-joke.340547/

Are normies seriously incapable of being creative... Like seriously! They are literally NPC's. Imagine not having the ability to imagine an apple... An APPLE
Why? How? How are normies this brain-dead. It's amazing and sad at the same time. It's also ragefuel because so many normies become successful in the world of art & music and yet they lack creativity meanwhile some of the TRUE creative people are never getting to reach their true potenial. It's ovER

A few incels came forward and admitted they could not imagine the apple.

So your whole theory is bunk

SpawnP

Spawn

Dart

Adolescent Rubbish:

Adol

A few incels came forward and admitted they could not imagine the apple.

It's a combination of nature and nurture, I guess. I've been able to do such things naturally since I was a young child, despite having a brain lesion. MPH possibly enhanced it.

Why do you put random attachments on every post you make? I always found that odd. But I never bothered to ask. What's up with it?

Consider it "Scrap-booking".