Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Must be nice to not feel lonely as fuck all the time

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I just want to not feel this way anymore, fam

I think it’s even worse than being horny but without much ways of relieving that

Combine loneliness and sexual frustration and you wanna die more than anything

Accept your fate.

Damn you really need to rope

My pain will soon be over

I think it’s even worse than being horny but without much ways of relieving that

And we can’t vent to anyone about outside here because they’ll shun us or send us somewhere to people who hate us. I think I feel the same way you do.

dunno how it feels

Smoke cigarettes. And no I'm not being funny or edgy. Watch what Christopher Hitchens said about them below (about 40 seconds in). It's a very enlightening take on how they legitimately help people who are starving for anything- love, stimulation, what have you.

Smoke cigarettes. And no I'm not being funny or edgy. Watch what Christopher Hitchens said about them below (about 40 seconds in). It's a very enlightening take on how they legitimately help people who are starving for anything- love, stimulation, what have you.

I used to use a similar habit as a cope. One of my therapists suggested it, saying it was better than the alternative. That led to a devastating addiction that, in my opinion, was worse. Choosing addiction to cope can bring on new, horrible problems.
And we can’t vent to anyone about outside here because they’ll shun us or send us somewhere to people who hate us. I think I feel the same way you do.

Exaaaaaactly.

Last edited:
Sexual frustration + crippling loneliness an depression + irl suicide fuel at work.

Well I wouldn't know, I don't have anyone I can call a friend. I've been alone for a long time.

I'm completely alone since birth. Such is the fate of an autist.

I wouldn't call it a struggle. It's a way of life.
You enjoy having issues making friends? I love being asocial too, but imagine life without the desire to be alone or tired after socializing. Envy of mediocrity and the simplicity of their lives, I'm so jealous of their ignorance.

"Say hello to my little glowing friend..."