Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslims - GTFIH

Status
Not open for further replies.
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Muslimcel bros across the world, where are you at?

get in here, let me see your names.

have you remembered your Lord today?

@SOMCEL

@nausea inshaAllah u become Muslim like us someday?

come on boys lets get some discussion here. im here to talk deen with my bros on this nice monday.

not a Musalman but fully supportive-does that count?

I dont think Islam would tolerate a non muslim/kuffar. You are either a muslim or good as dead kuffar.
@opsec, your reply? (not making a point, just wondering leel)

@opsec, your reply? (not making a point, just wondering leel)

Just know that they will lie to your face if necessary, it is called "taqiyya". It is reasonable that they would do anything in order to advance Islam, it is the truth to them and holy words of the god after all.

Just know that they will lie to your face if necessary, it is called "taqiyya". It is reasonable that they would do anything in order to advance Islam, it is the truth to them and holy words of the god after all.
Fair enough, but if he can somehow pull off a legit argument, them I'm interested to see...

Jew here to shit in the thread of the mighty goat fucking warriors of allah. 'member, we cuck you so hard that in your own "holy text" there's a tree that wants us heebs to fuck you up. We are so awesome we cuck you in your own fairy tale. Shabat shalom, beyotches.

Jew here to shit in the thread of the mighty goat fucking warriors of allah. 'member, we cuck you so hard that in your own "holy text" there's a tree that wants us heebs to fuck you up. We are so awesome we cuck you in your own fairy tale. Shabat shalom, beyotches.
Yahudi Murdabad.

Have no fear Muslimcels
palestinian-boy-who-wants-to-blow-up-jews-screenshot-640x480-e1442517074976.jpg

I used to be very religious, but seeing the world around you makes it hard to keep on track.

How can a Muslim be incel? Just buy a wife.

This thread already turned to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back