Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muslims/Dickcels GTFIH

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Officer
★★★★

What the fuck is a liberal muslim? Also sorry dickcels you got baited.

The thread is about how two Muslims got married, but the dude has a smaller dick and the girl laughed about it. If you parse the comments that are mostly full of shit, the Muslim dude said he has been with "girls" before, and the girl at the time of marriage wasn't a virgin either.

What the fuck? I might actually believe this, I just don't like how the name of Muslims is being tarnished.

Religion is surrounded by hypocrisy. It's a big form of cope

Cuck knew she wasn't a virgin beforehand and still married her astaghfirullah can't believe Muslims are getting so bluepilled

This is what happens when roasties need to wait until marriage to see the package, but like you said she wasn't a virgin so...wtf.

it's over if ur sub 7" tbh

the Muslim dude said he has been with "girls" before, and the girl at the time of marriage wasn't a virgin either.
Wtf, there's no reason to marry a non-virgin unless you're a cuck, muslims are going down the same path numales and soyboys went down if they don't get slapped out of their cucked haze.

Lol a virgin wouldn't have not said that, and she is a big whore for saying that, I wonder what his stats are I hope it's not 6inches because that would be suicide fuel for me

Lol a virgin wouldn't have not said that, and she is a big whore for saying that, I wonder what his stats are I hope it's not 6inches because that would be suicide fuel for me
Probably way less than 6 since he's a cucked muslim willing to marry a non-virgin whore. I doubt he can be packing anything over 5 inches for being such a cuck.

Probably way less than 6 since he's a cucked muslim willing to marry a non-virgin whore. I doubt he can be packing anything over 5 inches for being such a cuck.

3-4 id say

Yeah guys, this is what happens when you marry a non-virgin bitch.