Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslimcels Why are you here

Status
Not open for further replies.
dawn

dawn

Banned
-
Muslimcels , why are you guys mad about not getting sex , premarital sex is sin in Islam anyway . Why are you worried then ? Go get yourself an arranged marriage .

I am an ex-muslim, now an atheist murtaad. I think I know the reason. All of Muslims have their arranged marriages already setup, they are sneaking into western dating scene just only to see if they can shag some white pussy in the mean time, for free. Same thing applies to a big portion of the currycels here. They are here for some temporary fun.

I've wondered the same thing but I doubt most muslims here are devout

chudur-budur said:
I am an ex-muslim, now an atheist murtaad. I think I know the reason. All of Muslims have their arranged marriages already setup, they are sneaking into western dating scene just only to see if they can shag some white pussy in the mean time, for free. Same thing applies to a big portion of the currycels here. They are here for some temporary fun.

Yea , but if they are actually muslim then isn't that "temporary fun " sin in islam ?

chudur-budur said:

And btw I am curry myself but arranged marriage in curries has now become open cuckoldry , curry girls fuck multiple guys before marriage and then get arranged marriage for money then continue to cheat after marriage too. So, getting arranged marriage for curry is not a option now-a-days.

dawn said:
Yea , but if they are actually muslim then isn't that "temporary fun " sin in islam ?

There are many muslims in my college campus. I see many of them with female friends , and I'm sure that dating is not an allowed in Islam. People just aren't as devout as the previous generations

dawn said:
Yea , but if they are actually muslim then isn't that "temporary fun" sin in islam ?

Yup, it's punishable by death. Basically muslims are mostly a bunch of hypocritical piece of shit. For example in saudi, if you get caught intoxicated you will get 70 lashes but their royal families maintain a cellar of expensive old wines.

dawn said:
And btw I am curry myself but arranged marriage in curries has now become open cuckoldry, curry girls fuck multiple guys before marriage and then get arranged marriage for money then continue to cheat after marriage too. So, getting arranged marriage for curry is not a option now-a-days.

Yes, that might be applicable to western bred currybitches, they renounce the curry idea of chastity. But no, not if you get a middle class girl from curryland, most of them are virgins and they value the ancient concept of female chastity.

Theyr´e coping here until they do suicide before a church with white people in it. tbh

chudur-budur said:
Yup, it's punishable by death. Basically muslims are mostly a bunch of hypocritical piece of shit. For example in saudi, if you get caught intoxicated you will get 70 lashes but their royal families maintain a cellar of expensive old wines.

Yes, that might be applicable to western bred currybitches, they renounce the curry idea of chastity. But no, not if you get a middle class girl from curryland, most of them are virgins and they value the ancient concept of female chastity.

I live in curryland , premarital sex has become common here too. Though it is going in secret , but it exists . If you get arranged marriage be assured the girl will already having a boyfriend. Maybe some girl living in village whose father is a old-styled patrirach does not fuck before marriage but in cities most girls have bfs before marriage.

dawn said:
I live in curryland , premarital sex has become common here too. Though it is going in secret , but it exists . If you get arranged marriage be assured the girl will  already having a boyfriend. Maybe some girl living in village whose father is a old-styled patrirach does not fuck before marriage but in cities most girls have bfs before marriage.

Please stop with this "curryland progressing" bs, curryland is still 300 years behind the most of the developed world. I think it's the only country in the world where people still practice streetshitting. And no, premarital sex is not common in curryland at all. It's rare in general middle class society. 90% of the landmass of curryland is still "remote village", so yes patriarchy is still held by the entire country.

chudur-budur said:
Please stop with this "curryland progressing" bs, curryland is still 300 years behind the most of the developed world. I think it's the only country in the world where people still practice streetshitting. And no, premarital sex is not common in curryland at all. It's rare in general middle class society. 90% of the landmass of curryland is still "remote village", so yes patriarchy is still held by the entire country.

In which word you are living , if girls and boys go out of the house and study together in school and colleges don't you think there will be affair between them , it is just common sense.

I live in curryland and i have not seen a single girl in my life who doesn't have bf. yes they keep it secret from their parents but they still have premarital affairs.

I don't like the fact that I'm subhuman

Arranged marriage is serious cuckholdry

dawn said:
In which word you are living , if girls and boys go out of the house and study together in school and colleges don't you think there will be affair between them , it is just common sense.  

I live in curryland and i have not seen a single girl in my life who doesn't have bf. yes they keep it secret from their parents but they still have premarital affairs.

Affairs among curries are very limited, they need to match a crap load of shit, like religion, caste, locality, language, food, family status and the list goes on forever. An ape looking brahmin girl will never poke a chad looking shudra guy with a 10 feet pole, it does not happen, not possible. Yes, affair happens when everything matches, but still they can't fuck around like in the west because getting another perfect match is extremely less likely after a break up. There is no hypergamy in curryland, logically impossible.

chudur-budur said:
Affairs among curries are very limited, they need to match a crap load of shit, like religion, caste, locality, language, food, family status and the list goes on forever. An ape looking brahmin girl will never poke a chad looking shudra guy with a 10 feet pole, it does not happen, not possible. Yes, affair happens when everything matches, but still they can't fuck around like in the west because getting another perfect match is extremely less likely after a break up. There is no hypergamy in curryland, logically impossible.

i should move back to curryland there i am high caste brahmin but here in the west i might as well be untouchable dalit garbage

chudur-budur said:

You don't live here and talk like you know everything. You just have your own bias and it is impossible to discuss things with you.

chudur-budur said:

if you want actual proof of premarital sex happening in india then just go to this forum

https://www.xossip.com/forumdisplay.php?s=0f4bc1e9357118251d8ce4913014c3ea&f=13

Here , indian guys posts nude photos and videos of their ex-gfs . There are nude photos of millions of naked indian girls on that forum.

i'm a subhuman manlet who gets mogged by chad everyday. i also have to cope with the fact that i can never attract a woman with my looks, only with my money and the ability to get her a western passport.

Chadur knows fuck all like most butthurt ex Muslims.

In an "arranged marriage" if she's not physically attracted to you she will reject you so you never end up getting married either way. Maybe Chadur is misinterpreting arranged marriages in India where people get married without even seeing each other.

Sex is a a strong desire even before marriage

chudur-budur said:
Please stop with this "curryland progressing" bs, curryland is still 300 years behind the most of the developed world. I think it's the only country in the world where people still practice streetshitting. And no, premarital sex is not common in curryland at all. It's rare in general middle class society. 90% of the landmass of curryland is still "remote village", so yes patriarchy is still held by  the entire country.
I know an Indian girl that swears up and down she is a virgin. She is 28.

dawn said:
You don't live here and talk like you know everything. You just have your own bias and it is impossible to discuss things with you.

if you want actual proof of premarital sex happening in india then just go to this forum

Here , indian guys posts nude photos and videos of their ex-gfs . There are nude photos of millions of naked indian girls on that forum.

Wow nice, I love nude desi girls.

z2020 said:

In an "arranged marriage" if she's not physically attracted to you she will reject you so you never end up getting married either way. Maybe Chadur is misinterpreting arranged marriages in India where people get married without even seeing each other.

Indian Muslims should be exterminated, they are one of the most degenerate types of Muslims there are. Actually, all Indians should as they are increasingly giving up on their religion (Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam) and going for atheistic beliefs.

While I am under the belief that as a Muslim you should explore atheism as that strengthened my faith even more. The reason why I am here is that the Blackpill is something that makes me stronger by helping me understand one of the sociocultural norms of this world, especially in the countries that I have lived. 

I don't know what Chudur's problems are for being an ex-muzzie but I respect his decision. He is also a CScel, so he is most likely smarter than you cuck. He has one of the best insights on currycels in this forum regarding the WEST. No one cares what happens in curryland.

z2020 said:

Why all you muslims are so lousy fucking liars? When I was a muslim I used to hang out with a large middle eastern muslim community but I have never seen any arranged marriage that did not happen just because the guy is not good looking (unless he is severely deformed). Looks have no role in middle eastern muslim marraige. Yes, there is one limitation, you need to pay a lot of money to get married, but still I have never seen a muslim guy could not get married because he is not rich. Paying money is a cultural requirement, not religious. Therefore, things become even easier if you are a religious muslim and become an active member of nearby musallah, other people ("brothers") will take initiatives to get you married if they see you are 30 years old virgin. Marriage is extremely encouraged in the religious muslim community since they believe that unmarried adult muslim males are the most vulnerable to "tricks of satan", a.k.a. hypergamy. So they take all attempt to get you married.

>Reminder that there are no actual muslims on this forum who don't drink alcohol, don't masturbate etc.

Suicel said:
>Reminder that there are no actual muslims on this forum who don't drink alcohol, don't masturbate etc.

Keep coping boyo  :sick: :sick:

Arranged marriage = arranged cuckholdry

Too bad the cucked western culture is spreading around the world.

dawn said:

Kek, went there, thanks that's NICE, fucking nice fapping materials. I like naked currybitches. But what I am seeing, most of those vids/pics are from married couples, prostitutes and a pathetic owner fucking his maid servants. I don't see many young middle class university going couple making those videos/pics.

For the sake of argument, let's assume there is no boundary of religion, cast, locality, language etc. in curryland. But still looks don't matter in curryland. If you can show you have money and status you should be able to get laid easily. See it here https://www.shaadi.com/

I am muslim but everyone who i know my nepwhes lil brother and muslim friends have/had gf's/ sex.

While i had some interactions its still not enough to compensate what these guys did.

My parents dont give a damn anyway.

chudur-budur said:
Kek, went there, thanks that's NICE, fucking nice fapping materials. I like naked currybitches. But what I am seeing, most of those vids/pics are from married couples, prostitutes and a pathetic owner fucking his maid servants. I don't see many young middle class university going couple making those videos/pics.

For the sake of argument, let's assume there is no boundary of religion, cast, locality, language etc. in curryland. But still looks don't matter in curryland. If you can show you have money and status you should be able to get laid easily. See it here https://www.shaadi.com/

This is what your problem is - Do some research before quickly jumping to conclusion . 

There are thousands and thousands of threads and millions of nude images and videos over there . 

Do google search with suffix www.xossip.com whatever flavour you want. 

Here are some threads https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1173710

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1369042

You can also search www.xvideos.com for words like indian gf , desi gf and stuffs like that. There are thousands and thousands  of sex videos and naked photos of indian gilrs on the net.

And not all girls sex video goes to the internet . 

Trust me I live in currland curry girls are the biggest sluts on the planet because they are the most suppressed.

dawn said:
This is what your problem is - Do some research before quickly jumping to conclusion . 

There are thousands and thousands of threads and millions of nude images and videos over there . 

You can also search www.xvideos.com for words like indian gf , desi gf and stuffs like that. There are thousands and thousands  of sex videos and naked photos of indian gilrs on the net.

Trust me I live in currland curry girls are the biggest sluts on the planet because they are the most suppressed.

"Trust me I live in currland curry girls are the biggest sluts on the planet because they are the most suppressed."

I swear we need a moderator to ban these dumb currycels.

Listen to what I am going to tell you, this is for your own good you dumb cuck.

Just because you have only lived in India for most of your life doesn't mean the girls that live there are the biggest WHORES in the PLANET.

That title is probably contested by white women STATISTICALLY if we research it thoroughly. 

Culture has more of an impact than you think. Now stop being a stupid cuck.

dawn said:

"Trust me I live in currland curry girls are the biggest sluts on the planet because they are the most suppressed."

Just because you have only lived in India for most of your life doesn't mean the girls that live there are the biggest WHORES in the PLANET.

That title is probably contested by white women STATISTICALLY if we research it thoroughly. 

satoshisacuck said:

I don't argue with brainwashed religious cuck like you who believes in stupid theories.

dawn said:
I don't argue with brainwashed religious cuck like you who believes in stupid theories.

@blickpall @Master @retarded_dumbshit

Can we please give this guy a ban? He is trying to fight statistics and is trying to say Indian girls are the biggest whores in the planet, rofl. HE is also refusing to believe that there is worse out there and is making retarded accusations and arguements. Take a look at what @chudur-budur said about him, and yet he still is being dumb.

@satoshisacuck You are biggest hypocrite because on the one hand you believes in Islam and on the other hand you care about not getting premarital sex . If you are a real muslim go get an arranged marriage and do prayers five times a day.

dawn said:
@satoshisacuck  You are biggest hypocrite because on the one hand you believes in Islam and on the other hand you care about not getting premarital sex . If you are a real muslim go get an arranged marriage and do prayers five times a day.

Enjoy your ban :)

satoshisacuck said:
Enjoy your ban :)

you have zero brain . that is understandable because you believe in religious stupidity.

No one can be banned for having a subjective opinion like who is the the biggest slut.

dawn said:

I live in the west but I go to curryland time to time for visit, it's not like I am completely cut off from curryland. I said, yes there are some incidents of pre-marital sex (pre-marital sex happens in a country like saudi arabia as well), but the situation is no where close to western hypergamy. Those leaked videos are not the results of hypergamy, those are fringe/outlier cases. Be realistic. You are just trying to fit your argument with that "superpower in 2020" bs narrative. I have seen many curries think along that line. Proving that there are western degeneracy in curryland they think this way they can show curryland is progressive or developed. No, you are not part of the developed nations yet, because you guys still shit on the streets. If a sex tape is leaked in curryland, the girl go suicide on the next day. But in the west, the girl will post it on her instagram. I am talking about such differences.

chudur-budur said:
I live in the west but I go to curryland time to time for visit, it's not like I am completely cut off from curryland. I said, yes there are some incidents of pre-marital sex (pre-marital sex happens in a country like saudi arabia as well), but the situation is no where close to western hypergamy. Those leaked videos are not the results of hypergamy, those are fringe/outlier cases. Be realistic. You are just trying to fit your argument with that "superpower in 2020" bs narrative. I have seen many curries think along that line. Proving that there are western degeneracy in curryland they think this way they can show curryland is progressive or developed. No, you are not part of the developed nations yet, because you guys still shit on the streets. If a sex tape is leaked in curryland, the girl go suicide on the next day. But in the west, the girl will post it on her instagram. I am talking about such differences.

I think you have some hatred against India and Indian people . Maybe it has to do with your muslim background . No discussion can be done with you. 

bye.

dawn said:
I think you have some hatred against India and Indian people . Maybe it has to do with your muslim background . No discussion can be done with you. 

bye.

I don't hate india or indian people. I am a realist. I don't live in that BS bollywood dreams like most of you curry morons do. Curryland is one of the most conservative countries in the world, and I like it that way. Btw, it's also one of the poorest and underdeveloped countries in the world as well.

chudur-budur said:
I don't hate india or indian people. I am a realist. I don't live in that BS bollywood dreams like most of you curry morons. Curryland is one of the most conservative countries in the world, and I like it that way. Btw, it's also one of the poorest and underdeveloped countries in the world as well.

You are muslim . I do agree that curry muslims are still conservative. I think you only know about your community only.

The simple matter of fact is that anywhere in the world if a woman leaves the house without being escorted by male family member she is going to slut it up Period. It is like fundamental law of physics and currland is no exception

@chudur-budur
Btw you yourself commented on one of the threat about degeneracy in india

https://incels.is/Thread-Humor-A-gang-of-currycels-harass-a-couple-on-valentines-day-22763?pid=359575#pid359575

dawn said:
You are muslim . I do agree that curry muslims are still conservative. I think you only know about your community only.

The simple matter of fact is that anywhere in the world if a woman leaves the house without being escorted by male family member she is going to slut it up Period. It is like fundamental law of physics and currland is no exception

Curry hindu girls are conservative too, they don't wear hijab/burqa but they don't fuck around with guys, specially guys from lower caste. Traditional Hindu culture is more conservative than muslim culture in some aspect, for example hindu girls believe husband is her "god", some treat their husbands like that. Hindus used to burn widow alive with her deceased husband not long time ago, even as late as late british period. Kek, I can see this happened even in 2002 http://www.rediff.com/news/2002/aug/07mp.htm

@chudur-budur And i don't care about development or india, poverty , who is poor who is rich or country dream or things like that , so please don't mention those things.

dawn said:
Btw you yourself commented on one of the threat about degeneracy in india
https://incels.is/Thread-Humor-A-gang-of-currycels-harass-a-couple-on-valentines-day-22763?pid=359575#pid359575

That's nowhere close to western degeneracy and hypergamy, looks like you have no idea how it looks like. That couple was just smooching in public, in west you will see such thing every fucking day. In west, people don't need to do pumping in public places because girl/guy have full access to their houses, no one bats an eye. Go to any western university, stay in a dorm on any friday, then you will understand what I am talking about. Public smooching is not acceptable in curryland, even if it happens, it happens under some bush or behind a tree or some secluded places.

chudur-budur said:
Curry hindu girls are conservative too, they don't wear hijab/burqa but they don't fuck around with guys, specially guys from lower caste. Traditional Hindu culture is more conservative than muslim culture in some aspect, for example hindu girls believe husband is her "god", some treat their husbands like that. Hindus used to burn widow alive with her deceased husband not long time ago, even as late as late british period. Kek, I can see this happened even in 2002 http://www.rediff.com/news/2002/aug/07mp.htm

females are sluts due to their biology not because of culture. 
hindus are extemely liberal. 

You can yourself think why indian muslims who live in usa are extremely conservative but indian hindus are not conservative in usa ? same thing applies to india as well 

bye anyway. It was nice talking to you.

chudur-budur said:
That's nowhere close to western degeneracy and hypergamy, looks like you have no idea how it looks like. That couple was just smooching in public, in west you will see such thing every fucking day. In west, people don't need to do pumping in public places because girl/guy have full access to their houses, no one bats an eye. Go to any western university, stay in a dorm on any friday, then you will understand what I am talking about. Public smooching is not acceptable in curryland, even if it happens, it happens under some bush or behind a tree or some secluded places.

there is no such thing as more degeneracy or small degeneracy. whether you kill me from one bullet otr ten bullet , the matter is same. 

If you want to see public sex videos then go to xvideos.com and search things like  indian sex in park , desi sex in open , indian sex outsoor or stuffs like that.

satoshisacuck said:
@blickpall @Master @retarded_dumbshit

Can we please give this guy a ban? He is trying to fight statistics and is trying to say Indian girls are the biggest whores in the planet, rofl. HE is also refusing to believe that there is worse out there and is making retarded accusations and arguements. Take a look at what @chudur-budur said about him, and yet he still is being dumb.

how can you be a muslim and be on this website??? Seriously everything about this site stands in direct opposition to the core tenets of the Islamic faith. Pre marital sex is expressly forbidden and so is watching porn..This is why religion is the biggest fucking cope because it full of retards that like to preach islamic virtues but don't practice them. Be a good muslim and indly show your muslim butt out..Sincerely an Ex muslim. And you aren't going to get white pussy unless you pay for it...HARAAAAAAAAAM

Ok this thread went to shit as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.