Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muslimcels, these are your precious Muslim females

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

Notice how she says "cultural and religious differences", that means she is fucking a white guy.

The consequence is decreased ability to pair bond and appreciate someone as your one and only. You may still get along with them, but the love won't be as deep.

Even at the end she decided to NOT have premartial sex, but the white guy should convert to Islam and get married, then it will be fine

Even at the end she decided to NOT have premartial sex, but the white guy should convert to Islam and get married, then it will be fine
You really think she stopped?

All muslim females will have a secret white boyfriend at some point in their life. no exceptions.

The muslims are becoming soft. Saudis are letting women take off hijabs and shit. It truly is over.

People shouldn't have kids then.

She should be killed according to sharia law.

this bitch needs to have her jaw broken

Lmao these muslim whores are willing to completely destroy their relationships with their parents all because they can't resist white dick, I want to die
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: your posts are always concentrated ethnic suifuel

You can't be muslim and Incel

From noodlewhore to currybitch, from allahuakbarwhore to hoodbitch, a white cock can ride whatever it wants. Whites are really a fucking master race.

From noodlewhore to currybitch, from allahuakbarwhore to hoodbitch, a white cock can ride whatever it wants. Whites are really a fucking master race.
Even deformed whites are fakecels.

Even deformed whites are fakecels.

Yup. A white can only be incel if he lacks a torso or dead.

hJA0h5V.jpg

the west is like a fetid ooze that corrupt everything in is path,

"I have decided not to have premarital sex" = "I decided to give him a blowjob and let him ejaculate all over my face, but my hymen is still in tact so my future husband will never know, teehee"

Zina is a major sin and she will most certainly have to answer for it

I thought anal was halal though

she'd be the first on the chopping block in the hands of the Khilafah.

the comments really are overwhelmingly against her, rightfully so.

subhanAllah.

THESE WHORES ONLY WANT TO BREED WITH A WHITE GUY RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BURN HER ON THE FUCKING STAKE!!!1``°°°!!!

THESE WHORES ONLY WANT TO BREED WITH A WHITE GUY RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BURN HER ON THE FUCKING STAKE!!!1``°°°!!!
Ya, you should go get your free allahu akbar whore.