Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Muslimcels and Mayocels must fight each other in order for Anglo-Zionist hegemony to collapse

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
When ISIS terrorist attacks were at their peak, many liberal commentators remarked upon the fact that "ISIS thrives on conflict/polarization and wants to provoke right-wing reaction in the West."

Although their intention was to promote the status quo, they were entirely correct. And the same is true in reverse!

Right-Wing reactionaries in the West want to provoke Muslim terrorist attacks because they thrive upon it.

So why not create a situation where both Muslim fundamentalists and Western reactionaries thrive? :feelsthink:
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Cuyen
@DeformAspergerCel
@ElliotRodgerHere

Muslimcels and Mayocels are drawn to their respective worldviews of fanatical Islam and fascism as a way of coping with the decadence of our modern age. Whereas "decadence" for someone who's privileged means luxury (think of a fat roastie eating "decadent chocolate"), subhumans like us do not get to enjoy its fruits. So we develop idealized notions of how the world should work according to atavistic religion or pseudo-religious ideology.

We are both fundamentally the same in that regard, and while we do differ in our particular world views, we agree on where the world should go generally:
  1. The American Empire must collapse along with its promotion of liberal-democracy (features include capitalism, feminism, immigration, and imperialism)
  2. Israel must be destroyed along with the Jews and their dual-hating strategy (promoting Zionism and hate for Muslims on the one hand, and promote liberalism and hate for White people on the other hand)
In order to achieve these common objectives, it's become clear to me that we need to fight each other. If this decadent Anglo-Zionist world order will ever die, it will be because we exacerbated the contradictions between ourselves and it collapsed underneath our weight!

Think of it like a professional wrestling match. The fighting is fake, but necessary to rile up the crowd and get them to root for a side. Do not take pleasure in it, but just go through the motions.

Last edited:
Indeed. Beautifully put, I agree with this post.

The problem is that this type of shit just encourages the cucked right wing ideology behind the liberal West.

With all these Muslim attacks you only get "Christians" ready to defend the degenerate West because they're deluded enough to think they're defending "Christianity".

The West will be destroyed on its own IMO, this kind of system just isn't sustainable. Once the men opt out and stop being willing servants of the system, the end will be soon. I don't think violence will speed it up, it might only prolong things. At least not these isolated bursts of violence that don't really mean much in the big picture.

The West will be destroyed on its own IMO, this kind of system just isn't sustainable. Once the men opt out and stop being willing servants of the system, the end will be soon. I don't think violence will speed it up, it might only prolong things. At least not these isolated bursts of violence that don't really mean much in the big picture.
sporadic attacks of violence, while insignificant in at least its initial stages in terms of death toll, will shine light on the unsustainability of (((western civilization))). This will in turn make people lose faith in it, motivating them to fight it and warring factions between the citizenry of the west will emerge as the result, further destabilizing society or accelerating the process of its decay

Can someone just kill me already? What do i have to do post my adress?

The problem is, when the Anglo-Zionist rule falls, what will substitute it? Communism? Islam?

With all the criticisms I could make to the former, I can't think of any scenario where a preferable agent takes its place.

Last edited:
The problem is, when the Anglo-Zionist rule falls, what will substitute it? Communism? Islam?

With all the critics I could make to the former, I can't think of any scenario where a preferable agent takes its place.
the winning side. Almost anything is better than this shit

With all the criticisms I could make to the former, I can't think of any scenario where a preferable agent takes its place.
Ideally, the world will be partitioned between the reconstituted Caliphate and Roman Empire. It's like how two men who get into a fight often become friends afterwards!

The biggest impediment to this is China. As a result of our fighting, China will become the world's Superpower. The Muslim world and the West will then have to combine forces to bring it down. China's mistreatment of religious minorities (including Muslims) and its occupation of Tibet (which involves demographic warfare against Tibetans through the promotion of Han-Chinese immigration) can be used as casus belli.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, and guess who will sell them weapons.

God knows how many times I told it. And well put btw.

Whoever support the immigration is a huge cuck btw

Muslims are a threat to white Christian values, they shouldn't be trusted by any white nationalist. And after yesterday, I think muslims don't really like us either.

Muslims are a threat to white Christian values, they shouldn't be trusted by any white nationalist. And after yesterday, I think muslims don't really like us either.
poopidy scoop whoop ditty poop

Politically, Muslims are our enemies. But metapolitically, they are our allies.

After all our fighting is complete, we will retake the Holy Land together and on the ashes of the Jews build a New World Order.

The NWO of the Jews is at a degenerate NW4. Ours will always remain at a righteous NW0!

Last edited:

Tbh I'd rather starve to death in the soviet union than tolerate this negligent hellhole.

Whoever support the immigration is a huge cuck btw

Indeed, mass-immigration is how the "state" of Israel was founded. Jews slowly crept up their population in Palestine (from 2% in 1880 to nearly 50% in 1948) until they had the numbers to totally displace the native population.

I remember reading about a Palestinian anti-immigration activist from the early 20th century who said, "If Jewish immigration is not abated, then the Arabs of Palestine will be annihilated!"

Last edited:
I don't want Israel to be destroyed - we need somewhere to send them.

I don't want Israel to be destroyed - we need somewhere to send them.

Just like roasties fantasize about being raped, Jews fantasize about being Shoah'd. This is an Indicator of Consent (IoC).

There are no white Christian values anymore. The Western societies are hardcore anti-Christian and most "Christians" are cucked and don't even know much about their own religion.

If Christians actually lived how their religion told them, we wouldn't have this problem.

Muslims and Christians actually share very similar values.

There are no white Christian values anymore.

Let them cope. LARPing instead of LDARing is what will give mayocels the fervor to play their part in the geopolitical process I envision.

High IQ. Far right fuels far left, just as far left fuels far right. Now it's Islam and nazis.

Both groups fighting each other brings down the society.

It begins!

3 dead, 5 injured in Utrecht, Netherlands. Suspect is a veteran of the Chechen Wars.

This was a brave shaheed (a "lone-lion," if you will) who took up the sword of Islam and exacted revenge for the brutal Mayocel massacre!

@EthnicelNL :feelshehe:

Last edited:
Indeed, mass-immigration is how the "state" of Israel was founded. Jews slowly crept up their population in Palestine (from 2% in 1880 to nearly 50% in 1948) until they had the numbers to totally displace the native population.

I remember reading about a Palestinian anti-immigration activist from the early 20th century who said, "If Jewish immigration is not abated, then the Arabs of Palestine will be annihilated!"
Muslims are now doing the exact same thing to Europe.

I just can't take Muslims criticizing Israel seriously when in the next breath they try to justify Europe being forced to take in an endless stream of Muslim refugee and immigrants.

Last edited:
Muslims are now doing the exact same thing to Europe.

I just can't take Muslims criticizing Israel seriously when in the next breathe they try to justify Europe being forced to take in an endless stream of Muslim refugee and immigrants.
Zionism was a coordinated strategy to take over Palestine through immigration. You can read about how the Jews planned to gradually increase their numbers in Palestine and purchase the best land until they were in a position to usurp power.

It is a very telling timeline: while the Jews were still weak in Palestine, they pretended that their intention was to "peacefully coexist" with the native population. But this was simply them biding their time; because once they were strong, they began turning to terrorism as a means to achieve political polarization and a war out of which they could declare sovereignty. Does this sound familiar? :feelsthink:

Indeed, this period of history should be studied by all accelerationists (along with the Russian Revolution before it) because they both involve legitimate politics fusing together with and excusing terrorism, which is precisely what makes terrorism effective (and they both involve Jews)!

For their part, the Zionists still understand the power of political polarization and that's why they have always tacitly empowered Hamas at the expense of the secular-leftist PLO.

Anyway, modern mass-immigration into the West is different than Zionism because it has the full oversight of the native authorities. You are therefore attributing way too much agency into the hands of immigrants when you say that Europe is being "taken over by Muslims." Do you really believe that Muslims are the ones orchestrating the demographic shifts in Europe? Indeed, if you're a Stormlord, you must be under the impression that Muslims are inbred and incompetent. With the exception of Hezbollah, the Chechens, and the Afghans, they can hardly fight wars, but they can somehow take over Europe on their own accord?

On the one hand, Muslims hate each other and in engage in so much internecine conflict, but on the other they're cohesive and can "force" Europe to take them in? JFL. If you're looking for a cohesive group of conspirators, look at the Jews, buddy boyo.

It might be helpful to compare Muslims in Europe with Mexicans in the US. The US is quickly becoming a Latinx country, as we know, but it is because Latinx people are being let in -- not because they're "invading" across the Rio Grande. I won't stress this point too much, however, because a popular movement calling for the overthrow of Jews will not come into fruition in the West. Therefore, we have to use the Jews' promotion of mass-immigration against them and exacerbate the contradictions within the multiracial manure that they have allowed to flow onto the streets.

Last edited:
Zionism was a coordinated strategy to take over Palestine through immigration. You can read about how the Jews planned to gradually increase their numbers in Palestine and purchase the best land until they were in a position to usurp power.

It is a very telling timeline: while the Jews were still weak in Palestine, they pretended that their intention was to "peacefully coexist" with the native population. But this was simply them biding their time; because once they were strong, they began turning to terrorism as a means to achieve political polarization and a war out of which they could declare sovereignty. Does this sound familiar? :feelsthink:

Indeed, this period of history should be studied by all accelerationists (along with the Russian Revolution before it) because they both involve legitimate politics fusing together with and excusing terrorism, which is precisely what makes terrorism effective (and they both involve Jews)! For their part, the Zionists still understand the power of political polarization and that's why they have tacitly empowered Hamas at the expense of the secular-leftist PLO, for example.

Anyway, modern mass-immigration into the West is different than Zionism because it has the full oversight of the native authorities. You are therefore attributing way too much agency into the hands of immigrants when you say that Europe is being "taken over by Muslims." Do you really believe that Muslims are the ones orchestrating the demographic shifts in Europe? Indeed, if you're a Stormlord, you must be under the impressions that Muslims are inbred and incompetent. With the exception of Hezbollah, the Chechens, and the Afghans, they can hardly fight wars, but they can somehow take over Europe on their own accord?

On the one hand, Muslims hate each other and in engage in so much internecine conflict, but on the other they're cohesive and can "force" Europe to take them in? JFL. If you're looking for a cohesive group of conspirators, look at the Jews, buddy boyo.

It might be helpful to compare Muslims in Europe with Mexicans in the US. The US is quickly becoming a Latinx country, as we know, but it is because Latinx people are being let in -- not because they're "invading" across the Rio Grande. I won't stress this point too much, however, because a popular movement calling for the overthrow of Jews will not come into fruition in the West. Therefore, we have to use the Jews' promotion of mass-immigration against them and exacerbate the contradictions within the multiracial manure that they have allowed to flow onto the streets.
it's a dangerous game to play because as much as a racewar is duly needed in the west and the white world generally, the main beneficiaries of said war could be Jews. Note that a lot of hardcore zionist Jews seem to condone the NZ shooter. It's their typical (((divide and conquer))) tactic. Destabilize, and then enter as the stabilizing force. Of course, history is not set in stone and it could massively backfire like it did in Germany. Either way, it's a risk Jews seem to be willing to take. Don't think for a second we aren't playing into their hands by fighting each other, but we could also make their hand play into ours if we use our cards right

it's a dangerous game to play because as much as a racewar is duly needed in the west and the white world generally, the main beneficiaries of said war could be Jews. Note that a lot of hardcore zionist Jews seem to condone the NZ shooter. It's their typical (((divide and conquer))) tactic. Destabilize, and then enter as the stabilizing force. Of course, history is not set in stone and it could massively backfire like it did in Germany. Either way, it's a risk Jews seem to be willing to take. Don't think for a second we aren't playing into their hands by fighting each other, but we could also make their hand play into ours if we use our cards right
The Jews are definitely dividing and conquering us through mass-immigration, their historical modus operandi.

But their idea of dividing and conquering us does not involve the promotion of radical Islam and fascism in the West. Empowering your enemies does not benefit you, JFL.

Rather, the Jews are using mass-immigration as a way to "prop up" the alienated, consumerist society that they have built for the goyim. When left on its own, such a divided society (with its low social trust and fertility rates) inevitably dies. So mass-immigration is their way of infusing fresh blood into it.

Consider the possibility that when Jews bring Muslims into the West, they genuinely intend for Muslims to integrate; that is, for Muslim women to become Hojabis who take Chad's dick, and for Muslim men to become the wageslaves that unborn White people couldn't. As an added benefit to this integration, Muslim immigrants become disattached from their own homelands and represent less "human shields" in the way of Israeli expansion @Cuyen. :feelsthink:

This strategy has actually seen much success. Muslims in Europe tend to be rather Negrefied. Many of them are not actually religious, but more like Black people in the US who purchase expensive shoes and tire rims: in a way, the perfect consumer cattle!

Radical Islam is exactly the opposite of what Jews want in Muslim immigrant communities, and, conversely, fascism is exactly the opposite of what they want in native, European communities. What they want in both is deracination, individualism, liberalism, etc. This is their idea of "dividing and conquering" us.

White people, for their part, should respond by "collectivizing and reconquering." This starts by defining your identity and spreading racial consciousness. And the best way to define your identity is to define what isn't your identity: the other (Muslims).

Last edited:
tbh, I like my muslim boyo bros. But they should keep their values and religion in their countries, just like I keep mine in mine. They wouldn't want me to build a church in Turkey, so they should respect me not wanting them to build a mosque in Germany.

Last edited:
The Jews are definitely dividing and conquering us through mass-immigration, their historical modus operandi.

But their idea of dividing and conquering us does not involve the promotion of radical Islam and fascism in the West. Empowering your enemies does not benefit you, JFL.

Rather, the Jews are using mass-immigration as a way to "prop up" the alienated, consumerist society that they have built for the goyim. When left on its own, such a divided society (with its low social trust and fertility rates) inevitably dies. So mass-immigration is their way of infusing fresh blood into it.

Consider the possibility that when Jews bring Muslims into the West, they genuinely intend for Muslims to integrate; that is, for Muslim women to become Hojabis who take Chad's dick, and for Muslim men to become the wageslaves that unborn White people couldn't. As an added benefit to integration, Muslim immigrants become disattached from their homelands and represent less "human shields" in the way of Israeli expansion @Cuyen. :feelsthink:

This strategy has actually seen much success. Muslims in Europe tend to be rather Negrefied. Many of them are not actually religious, but more like Black people in the US who purchase expensive shoes and tire rims: in a way, the perfect consumer cattle!

Radical Islam is exactly the opposite of what Jews want in Muslim immigrant communities, and, conversely, fascism is exactly the opposite of what they want in native, European communities. What they want in both is deracination, individualism, liberalism, etc. This is their idea of "dividing and conquering" us.
The goal of the left Jews was to prevent the collapsing of Europe because of low fertility of the Europeans. They thought that the muslims will integrate in the society and will fund the elderly europeans. It's not working. We, the Zionists, told them to leave Europe to die and concentrate on building our own nation - Israel. They are not listening and even tried to flood our own country with blacks from Eritrea and Sudan, but we did not let them.

The goal of the left Jews was to prevent the collapsing of Europe because of low fertility of the Europeans. They thought that the muslims will integrate in the society and will fund the elderly europeans. It's not working. We, the Zionists, told them to leave Europe to die and concentrate on building our own nation - Israel. They are not listening and even tried to flood our own country with blacks from Eritrea and Sudan, but we did not let them.
I always try to string together the motives of Diaspora Jews and Zionist Jews, because there is some overlap here. But there is also genuine division, and that's interesting.

@DeformAspergerCel When Zionist Jews celebrated the NZ shooting, they were thinking of it in the Israeli context of being the avowed enemies of the Muslim world -- not the Diaspora context. This is an example of genuine division between Jewish viewpoints.

I always try to string together the motives of Diaspora Jews and Zionist Jews, because there is some overlap here. But there is also genuine division, and that's interesting.

@DeformAspergerCel When Zionist Jews celebrated the NZ shooting, they were thinking of it in the Israeli context of being the avowed enemies of the Muslim world -- not the Diaspora context. This is an example of genuine division between Jewish viewpoints.
The division is very simple. There is no hope for Jews in the diaspora, unless they are religious- orthodox. In 5-10 generations there will be no diaspora secular Jews. And the reason is - the lack of violent anti semitism and the high possibility of assimilation.
The diaspora Jews lost. They thought that they can be "Jews inside the house and Germans outside". First the nazis destroyed this possibility, and now their thriving in Europe.
The only place for Jews to continue existing for the next hundreds of years is Israel.

Consider the possibility that when Jews bring Muslims into the West, they genuinely intend for Muslims to integrate; that is, for Muslim women to become Hojabis who take Chad's dick, and for Muslim men to become the wageslaves that unborn White people couldn't. As an added benefit to this integration, Muslim immigrants become disattached from their own homelands and represent less "human shields" in the way of Israeli expansion @Cuyen. :feelsthink:

White people, for their part, should respond by "collectivizing and reconquering." This starts by defining your identity and spreading racial consciousness. And the best way to define your identity is to define what isn't your identity: the other (Muslims).
empowering your enemies can benefit you providing said enemies are directing all their resources into fighting the wrong enemy. It isn't as simple as: Fascism and Islam - bad, Judaism - good

They are more than willing to use ideologies they oppose to the extent that it can serve their interest.. This can be seen all over the middle east, from their endorsement of the free syrian army to ISIS. They are pragmatic thinkers and ultimately, I think they understood that multiracialism was a project doomed to fail and that whitey wasn't going to go quietly into the night. They knew full well that their feminist globo homo mulatto consumerist utopia was nothing short of a pipe dream, and that the real reason they imported a bunch of invaders into whitey's territory was precisely so that they WOULD fight against each other. It was so that whites and muslims, under the weight of their own hostility against each other, would forget about the real enemy while at the same time deteriorate and break down society from within (see the protocols of the elders of Zion). Then, once everything's deteriorated to shit as the result of 10 years+ of civil warfare all over the west and conditions are absolutely intolerable, the UN will step in and say something to the effect of 'We can help bring stability provided that you accept becoming our cattle'. They will implant chips in our brain to control for bad thoughts provided technology has reached that point, and a tyranny that will make Orwell's 1984 look like a children's book will be established. This is their plan, of course. But as I said in the previous post, a civil war is necessary no matter how you slice and dice it. Nothing's set in stone, their strategies can backfire and has so in the past.

This is who the US government gives social security payment to.
The world is a better place than we think

water is wet, zionists are sole reason why we are incels (Feminism was created by them to destroy family unit and conservative values). They also created that whole "War on Terror" to drive race/religious/culture war after they open european borders to let muslims from destryoed countries in. You are easier to control if you are distracted from real enemy (Zionist jews and their allies like Trump) and are busy fighting artificially created one - arabs. They are there in europe to replace white people since they are more primitive and easier to control by jews. No matter which side will win this fake war you will lose and (((they))) will win.

Indeed, this period of history should be studied by all accelerationists (along with the Russian Revolution before it) because they both involve legitimate politics fusing together with and excusing terrorism, which is precisely what makes terrorism effective (and they both involve Jews)!

For their part, the Zionists still understand the power of political polarization and that's why they have always tacitly empowered Hamas at the expense of the secular-leftist PLO.

Anyway, modern mass-immigration into the West is different than Zionism because it has the full oversight of the native authorities. You are therefore attributing way too much agency into the hands of immigrants when you say that Europe is being "taken over by Muslims." Do you really believe that Muslims are the ones orchestrating the demographic shifts in Europe? Indeed, if you're a Stormlord, you must be under the impression that Muslims are inbred and incompetent. With the exception of Hezbollah, the Chechens, and the Afghans, they can hardly fight wars, but they can somehow take over Europe on their own accord?

Holy fuck, Newton-tier IQ post. Good stuff man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back