Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Muslim women don't have freedom.

It's obviously an image taken just for Instagram, I can guarantee this foid has never touched a single part of construction in her life. However, you are right, they don't have freedom, as it should be.

It's obviously an image taken just for Instagram, I can guarantee this foid has never touched a single part of construction in her life. However, you are right, they don't have freedom, as it should be.
You are western NPC whose only news source is western media.

You are western NPC whose only news source is western media.
What do you mean? I've read the Quran & Bible. Women aren't allowed to have freedom in either religion.

Good they would all harem for niggers if they had freedom.

I myself is Muslim. Muslims don't follow Quran 100%
What parts don't you follow? It seems rather silly to me that you would accept the Quran as truth, yet not follow it.

Jewish brainwashing has now taken place even on Muslims. We no longer get wives. Millionares onlys. Fucking whores

I myself is Muslim. Muslims don't follow Quran 100%
Yes. Many of them skip the part about marriage. Especially for young men. Were fucking neglected and left to rot. They also want their daughters to go university until 30 and focus on a career :foidSoy: fucking bastards

Yes. Many of them skip the part about marriage. Especially for young men. Were fucking neglected and left to rot. They also want their daughters to go university until 30 and focus on a career :foidSoy: fucking bastards
Many Muslim women are nowadays feminist. Many hide their promiscuity behind the veil.

What parts don't you follow? It seems rather silly to me that you would accept the Quran as truth, yet not follow it.
Do you know any Muslims? Majority are like this picking and choosing their sins. The only rule they have is to never admit their own hypocrisy

Do you know any Muslims? Majority are like this picking and choosing their sins. The only rule they have is to never admit their own hypocrisy
How ridiculous. This is the case with most religion these days anyway. A shame, really.