Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muslim woman seeks divorce as husband 'doesn't fight' with her, says he loves her 'too much'

Foids are disgusted by love EXPOSED

The dark triadpill strikes again

The woman is a psychopath and her pleasure is pain, whether it is hers or not. Don't worry, nothing good comes from these beings.

This is typical i've seen it with my own eyes and my mother even admits to it. 90% of the arguments she had with her now ex countless pathetic beta boyfriends were because she was bored. That's why foids love bad boys. But this is present in guys too to some extent believe it or not. I knew that gl chadlite that dumped a pretty foid gf for an uglier one just cause the first one was "too meek". Does he want to be pegged or something ?
I would love a sensitive, passive girl with all my heart :feelsEhh: :ahegao: :heart:

They want men to be like dogs: do as you are told. The dogpill makes more sense then.
:bigbrain: this is why I hate foids even the foids in my family. I’m treated like I’m supposed to be an obedient dog.

There needs to be the death penalty. Simple.One thing that I find very wrong is that on certain issues some Jews support the woman's decision to divorce, and not just the man's. But when it refers to the man, it is said that he should never abandon his wife.

WOMEN do not belong to the same reason as men, they are below, they must obey and remain silent, even against their will. THEY DESERVE A COLLAR IN THE MOUTH.

Indian "muslim" enjoy all the benefits of being in a libtard gynocentric country fuck with muslim thugs and then marry a betabux and then leave him for more thugs all the while larping as a burqa-trad ISIS bride for benefits

Yeah, like I once said: They want to be treated badly so they can complain about it. If a man gives her nothing to complain about she is not satisfied.

The woman is a psychopath and her pleasure is pain, whether it is hers or not. Don't worry, nothing good comes from these beings.
Foids are a more subtle, feminine version of psychopaths. They desire men who are more expressive and obvious in their dark triadness but he still has to be GO(y)OD looking

just listen to women:soy:

that explains so many things

Over for womenrespectercels

Should beat her up couple times to get her horniness going

Women want to escape if a guy loves her, but if he is an abusive asshole who beats her, they stick to him like flies to shit.

Disgusting gender.

Indian "muslim" enjoy all the benefits of being in a libtard gynocentric country fuck with muslim thugs and then marry a betabux and then leave him for more thugs all the while larping as a burqa-trad ISIS bride for benefits
Brutal way to put it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back