Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muslim vs Non-Muslim fertility rate in Europe

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★★★
As arranged marriages are becoming rarer and rarer and hypergamy increases (so also the hate for ethnics) the fertility rate of Muslims (brown people) is predicted to decline while that of non-Muslims is predicted to increase.

A Pew Research Center study, published in January 2011, forecast an increase of Muslims in European population from 6% in 2010 to 8% in 2030.[12] The study also predicted that Muslim fertility rate in Europe would drop from 2.2 in 2010 to 2.0 in 2030. On the other hand, the non-Muslim fertility rate in Europe would increase from 1.5 in 2010 to 1.6 in 2030.[12] Another Pew study published in 2017 projected that in 2050 Muslims will make 7.4% (if all migration into Europe were to immediately and permanently stop - a "zero migration" scenario) up to 14% (under a "high" migration scenario) of Europe's population.[98] Data from the 2000s for the rates of growth of Islam in Europe showed that the growing number of Muslims was due primarily to immigration and higher birth rates.[99]

Brutal! It's over for sandniggers! The white man always wins in the end. @tehgymcel420

still bad, just expel all immigrants and force whities breed like in Africa

>the non-Muslim fertility rate in Europe would increase from 1.5 in 2010 to 1.6 in 2030
This is the biggest cope I read in a while.

>the non-Muslim fertility rate in Europe would increase from 1.5 in 2010 to 1.6 in 2030
This is the biggest cope I read in a while.
Elaborate, renowned sociologist.

Elaborate, renowned sociologist.
The idea that, out of nowhere, non muslims will start to have more children than right now is fucking ridiculous. It's obvious to anyone that it will only decrease like in South Korea.

Yep sounds kind of logical though. Muslim foids born in the West are at the end of the day foids. They reject sub 5 men so will marry later holding out for Chad or Tyrone only and have fewer kids.

Also the white women not reproducing will not pass on their genes, the women who are very fertile will get all the state resources like big social housing , grants etc etc and those type of women will increase every generation.

Btw I was looking at population figures from the last century and a few decades in the late 1800's. European populations were much smaller than now, so population goes up and down which means to me that the whole hype of "white replacement" is maybe mainly pushed by right wing thinkers. What will happen in Europe is what happened in South Africa, America, Brazil. White flight and segregation by choice.

^ yeah and its happening already. I recently learned that there are guards in certain schools now, so parents have actually started "school shopping." They don't want to put their kids in a multicultural school. And I don't blame them. Instead of living in big metropolitan areas they are moving like 15-40 kilometers away from them. So still close to big cities, but within a distance so they don't have to worry about their kids or themselves gettinh enriched by too much culture.

Who are "non musims"?

^ yeah and its happening already. I recently learned that there are guards in certain schools now, so parents have actually started "school shopping." They don't want to put their kids in a multicultural school. And I don't blame them. Instead of living in big metropolitan areas they are moving like 15-40 kilometers away from them. So still close to big cities, but within a distance so they don't have to worry about their kids or themselves gettinh enriched by too much culture.
Even my sisters tell me how the arabs and blacks at their high school are "loud savages" jfl it's overrrr

Muslisms are based

What do you mean by this? Where will white people go?
dude google the term. Whites move away from ethnics into white neighbourhoods or trailer parks

I love that "getting enriched by too much culture" brilliant.

Btw which countries have gaurds at the schools? I personally have not heard of this in Europe

over for Gaddaficels

I love that "getting enriched by too much culture" brilliant.

Btw which countries have gaurds at the schools? I personally have not heard of this in Europe
Well there are some schools that have guards now in Finland. So you can assume what the situation is like in UK, France, Germany and Sweden. They are hellholes at this point