Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muslim Slut met Matthew, fell in love and told her Mum

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Watch as she divorce rapes him for an actual chadlite once she moves to America

Nose ring + hijab :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

E T H N I C W O M E N

Funny how the stormfrontcucks aren't in this thread

big sign of whoredom
Piercings or tattoos on a whore are red flags man

20200925 224713

This. She's a hoejabi and makes a disgrace of the garb. Regardless, I don't see how marriage makes one a slut. And according to her, the white man converted to Islam.

This. She's a hoejabi and makes a disgrace of the garb. Regardless, I don't see how marriage makes one a slut. And according to her, the white man converted to Islam.
true better than average hoejabi to be fair

true better than average hoejabi to be fair
Defnitly, I remember some girl in middle school who had her cleavage showing while wearing a head scarf. shit was hilarious.

About the OP though, I'm 99% sure this man is going for ethnic women cause he knows white women are whores. Not that I care, that's another white bloodline coming to an end.

Defnitly, I remember some girl in middle school who had her cleavage showing while wearing a head scarf. shit was hilarious.

About the OP though, I'm 99% sure this man is going for ethnic women cause he knows white women are whores. Not that I care, that's another white bloodline coming to an end.
yeah white guy is smart, he knows it's over for whites anyway and their women are whores. so settling for ethnic food guarantees loyalty and she would do chores (make food cleaning etc) with enthusiasm unlike white foids bitch about it.

the white man converted to Islam
Then why did the fucktard OP create a thread about it? He is Islamic as well so it doesn't matter anymore. She's better than the actual hoejabis who get BLACKED and BLEACHED by non-Islamic men.

Then why did the fucktard OP create a thread about it? He is Islamic as well so it doesn't matter anymore. She's better than the actual hoejabis who get BLACKED and BLEACHED by non-Islamic men.
I think he's just mad. I would love to be able to Love Jihad a white woman to Islam. Though I think only my brother can pull that shit off

I think he's just mad. I would love to be able to Love Jihad a white woman to Islam. Though I think only my brother can pull that shit off
He's definitely mad but I don't see why, he is an Arab and she is Bengali. I could understand his anger if she were Arab but she isn't. Most Arabs go for BBCs anyway, maybe that's why. And what about your brother, is he a mogger?

He's definitely mad but I don't see why, he is an Arab and she is Bengali. I could understand his anger if she were Arab but she isn't. Most Arabs go for BBCs anyway, maybe that's why. And what about your brother, is he a mogger?
Yes, he is a chadlite. 6'1

Not a day passes without JBW being proven right once again.

My soyciety failed at keeping those whores in check, fuck you grandfathers

Nose rings are actually permitted and even encouraged in Islam. However it does not make them any less of a whore these days. Hoejabi slut.

She was with this white guy who ain't Muslim

Nose rings are actually permitted and even encouraged in Islam. However it does not make them any less of a whore these days. Hoejabi slut.

She was with this white guy who ain't Muslim
any body modfication besides earrings is sign of mentally ill whore