Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Muslim shitskin looking for Aryan goddess

WHiTe WoMeN ArEnT INtRErEsTED iN BeInG FetIShSiZed :foidSoy::foidSoy:

0C6C68BD 7DB9 40C0 B455 4F48105204FE

If it is truly so difficult to obtain a loyal Cumskin hole, one has to reconsider the mental value of Cumskin holes.

This picture is the essence of every single shitskin/deathnic/non-blonde man from Spain to Japan.

Even my own fucking dad admitted he finds blonde women better looking than Turkish women, even though my mom is considerably white-passing for a sand nigger woman.

I also love how the OP is seething and admitting he's jealous that other muslim men around him have gotten white wives/gfs. The truth is he wants to upgrade his genes and get away from his shitskin-ness as much as possible, much like what all deathnics desire

Personally, I do know a few muslims who have white wives, including my uncle, although his wife is not blonde, which is the true goal for most.

wonder what muslim country he's from. if he's black he can fuck white landwhales, but if he's from a country closer to europe he should mog all ethnics. If he's from turkey, he even mogs some other whites.

wonder what muslim country he's from. if he's black he can fuck white landwhales, but if he's from a country closer to europe he should mog all ethnics. If he's from turkey, he even mogs some other whites.
I eat turkey

r/shitskincope

JBW goes in both directions it seems

Who doesn't want a white foid??

White women only respond to thugged out ethnics and niggers if your in uni or have a normal tax paying job hit the showers

Fucking god reddit should've been the last place he should have gone to to share this shit:feelskek:

Let him have some white landwhale - symbol of status and prosperity