Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Muslim niggers screaming outside

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
Im laying in bed and I heard some niggers screaming allahu akbar and some other shit outside while revving and driving cars or some shit now I heard a ZOGbot siren and they went quiet

Im laying in bed and I heard some niggers screaming allahu akbar and some other shit outside while revving and driving cars or some shit now I heard a ZOGbot siren and they went quiet
Yet you speak in ebonics

"And some shiiiieet"

001 1

Muslims try not to be tacky challenge: impossible

The effects of (((diversity)))

Get some popcorn and watch through the window. Saw a drunken fight through the window once.

Uk by chance?

Get some popcorn and watch through the window. Saw a drunken fight through the window once.
It's in the next street behind some houses can't see anything but I saw a foid and a man fight once

Goddamn. Poor Krauts. Ever since the world lost the war, they've been kiked so fucking hard over and over. It just won't relent. :feelsbadman:

Yeah it is loud as fuck

Fucking muslims creating havoc and back stabbing like Jews wherever they go