Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslim kills hindu girl because she didn't want him and she didn't want to convert

J

Justice

Veteran
So basically this muslim pretended to be hindu and tricked this girl. I don't know if they had sex or anything. She then found out he was muslim and then avoided him. This guy and his mum would harass her to marry her and convert to islam. Obviously she said no and filed a police report. But the guy was linked to a powerful politician and the cops didn't do anything. So he and his mum would keep harrassing her to marry. Eventually the guy shoots her on live CCTV.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvGTCYTgRVc

Last edited:
Who cares. Religion coping is cringe.

When Muhammad refuses to be left swiped.

ALLAH DOES NOT TAKE "NO" FOR AN ANSWER!!!!!

Water is not wet, Islam is peaceful, women like ugly men with good personalities:soy:
How dare you Curry to say something about peaceful muslims :feels: :feels:

Last edited:
Imagine thinking this is anything less than Based

Why do hindus come here to white knight women and talk about muh islam hurts women

Why do hindus come here to white knight women and talk about muh islam hurts women
true they are coping hard. on .co of all places to expect people to hate on Muslims for beating whores

Islam is anything but based, look at hadjis fucking goats out of desperation and blowing themselves up for 72 plump breasted virgins while their leader Osama had a harem. Tho third world whores pay a good damn price for it and I like that anyways.

Islam is anything but based, look at hadjis fucking goats out of desperation and blowing themselves up for 72 plump breasted virgins while their leader Osama had a harem. Tho third world whores pay a good damn price for it and I like that anyways.
It's absolutely based and I'd take it over modern day Christianity any day

It's absolutely based and I'd take it over modern day Christianity any day
Based only if you don't live in Curry muzzie countries, the sex ratio and bad genes fucks it up anyways and arranged marriages don't make lookism and status any less important instead they're based entirely on them.

Last edited:
This is true. Islam has polygamy (if I recall correctly each male can have up to 4 wives). That’s fucking awful. If you want an Abrahamic religion in its extremes go with Christianity. Abrahamic religions are all mostly the same though

This is true. Islam has polygamy (if I recall correctly each male can have up to 4 wives). That’s fucking awful. If you want an Abrahamic religion in its extremes go with Christianity. Abrahamic religions are all mostly the same though
The ones with money status and looks eat all the cake and the ones without all these are left with rusty Aks and a pound of RDX to sort things out.

Islam is a religion of goat fucking copers.
So basically this muslim pretended to be hindu and tricked this girl. I don't know if they had sex or anything. She then found out he was muslim and then avoided him. This guy and his mum would harass her to marry her and convert to islam. Obviously she said no and filed a police report. But the guy was linked to a powerful politician and the cops didn't do anything. So he and his mum would keep harrassing her to marry. Eventually the guy shoots her on live CCTV.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvGTCYTgRVc

Whats your take on this? I find it weird you would just post the story without adding anything to it. Do you really expect incels to care about you religious copes?

Last edited:
pakistans cool

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back