Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muslim immigrants pee at french girl

The video before it gets taken down

Except for this tweet, how do you know it’s france, he’s an immigrant or that he’s muslim?

its amazing how low inhib ethnics are

Beautiful, diverse and multicultural world :heart::heart::heart:

I want to do the same shit this guy did.

Gynocentric chumps in the comments offended on the white girls behalf, as if their precious white whores don't vote for & militantly support mass immigration, simply because they are treacherous, demon possessed witches who want to see the West fall

Last edited:
Based, but all the Twitter cucks will cry about it

Coomfuel for peeing fetishists @zerozerozero

Would have been fun to watch if a car hit her too :D

Reminds me of a ricecel in China but instead of pee it was his cum. Foids just ignored him like NPCs while trying to get away discretely

she is worried about the dress, she prefers to be naked

Nigger moment
Exactly nigger moment but from your side I bet you're white .
It makes me happy you're civilization will fall

French faggots get what they deserve.
Same with all Europeans.
Vote Far Right or be wiped out.

Things You Should Know. First base is kissing and making out, and second base is touching above the waist. Third base is stimulating anywhere below the waist, and fourth base, or home base, is having sexual intercourse.

So which Base is this? :feelshaha:

Gynocentric chumps in the comments offended on the white girls behalf, as if their precious white whores don't vote for & militantly support mass immigration, simply because they are treacherous, demon possessed witches who want to see the West fall
Yep.

I mean THIS is what they wanted.

So why scream and run from it? :feelskek:
Snoop Dogg Idk GIF by NBC

Maybe revenge:waitwhat:? Celeb-worshippers have been crying about some non-white female celebrities not being given time to pose on the stairs at the Cannes festival and that the female security guard who ushered them away was an evil white supremacist who didn't want WOC to enjoy the spotlight, because one or two white celebrities were apparently allowed to pose, so who knows, maybe this brave man is standing up for his colored sisters all over the world and proudly humiliating another French foid, who doubtlessly is as racist as the security guard:feelsYall::feelsahh::feelzez::feelsjuice:.

Ngl, I consider all elections to be rigged, doesn't matter if the foids are completely braindead.

Hey why are you so enraged? We can't even think of such a thing. He not only came up with such different idea, but also captured it to enrich the world by showing his diversity of thought and courageous action. Maybe we must erect a statue of him in city centre.

Except for this tweet, how do you know it’s france, he’s an immigrant or that he’s muslim?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the story is made up by some stormcel or polcel to gain sympathy for muh foids.

This is where me and right-wingers part ways. They want to frame this as 'evil uncivilized ethnics vs muh pure white females'.

But in reality, those foids wouldn't give a shit about you. They would choose a more attractive ethnic over an ugly nice white guy any time of the day. They're degenerate foids with double-digit body count anyway.

The low inhib pisscel ethnic is more relatable to you as a subhuman ugly man than the foid of your own race.

Last edited:
Just saw this on the sharty

She probably liked it after all

No offense, but with all the crazy shit white women and women in general do online (fuck dogs/cats, play with vomit, put huge toys up their asses, walk around naked in front of kids etc.) I wouldn't be shocked if this was staged.

If this is not staged, then I do feel bad for her.

Last edited:
Hey why are you so enraged? We can't even think of such a thing. He not only came up with such different idea, but also captured it to enrich the world by showing his diversity of thought and courageous action. Maybe we must erect a statue of him in city centre.
A98E9979 0757 4339 ADB7 E6A5848703A4

@Master fix this problem

Where is full videos