Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Muslim immigrants in Norway need to take classes to respect women

Old video
TLDW: Due to rapes committed by immigrants, they must now take mandatory classes to respect women

CORRECTION: muslim immigrants in Norway need to get run over.

Same thing as the drug/sex-ed presentations in school, it doesn't prevent the students from doing it jfl

Cope, they are putting migrant men in classes with blonde jbs.

Same thing as the drug/sex-ed presentations in school, it doesn't prevent the students from doing it jfl
I remember being so scared of drugs after watching those in middle school just to end up smoking weed in freshman year HS :feelshaha: Haven’t touched drugs in forever though

Why do you hate them? I dont live in Europe so I don't really know what's happening with the whole migrant crisis.
I don’t live in Europe either.

They stab people, dumb acid on people, commit terror attacks in the name of snackbar, rape little girls etc.
They media probably wouldn’t reveal this information to you, you can look it up if you don’t believe me.