Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslim girls doesn't want to marry a manlet doctor

mud won't do any better than that. Would be happy to see this bitch settle and get abused by a fellow immigrant

:blackpill:
ISIS should throw her off a high rise building.

I am not bothered by his height because of vanity. I am worried about my future family . Like those kids are cursed . No amount of diet and excercise in the world can defy 5 feet 2 genes.

She knows. She KNOWS.

there is always something wrong. :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:

Yeah yeah AWALT, sure, but if you were a foid what would u do? If your 5’0” mom let a 5’2” guy impregnate her and you come out 5’2”, would u ever forgive her? My sister’s fiancé is a manlet (so is she) and I’m entertaining the idea of talking to her about leaving him or cheating on him when the time Comes to have kids. Or just not having male kids. If she has a son, that kid will be no taller than 5’7” and the avg height will be even higher by the time he comes of age. The size of a guys dating pool pretty much scales 1:1 with height. This shit is life and death.

No girl, no matter how ugly, EVER has to settle for a short guy. There’s simply too many tall guys. Even if they can’t get one to commit, They can always ONS a tall guy and use his sperm and let the manlet pay for it. or just wait till a tall guy gets divorced and marry him. Mates are passed around these days. The family is broken. Pretty much all marriages will end in divorce and the spouses will remarry. An egg is simply too valuable to leave unfertilized and there’s always tall men that will jump at the chance.

Yeah yeah AWALT, sure, but if you were a foid what would u do? If your 5’0” mom let a 5’2” guy impregnate her and you come out 5’2”, would u ever forgive her? My sister’s fiancé is a manlet (so is she) and I’m entertaining the idea of talking to her about leaving him or cheating on him when the time Comes to have kids. Or just not having male kids. If she has a son, that kid will be no taller than 5’7” and the avg height will be even higher by the time he comes of age. The size of a guys dating pool pretty much scales 1:1 with height. This shit is life and death.

No girl, no matter how ugly, EVER has to settle for a short guy. There’s simply too many tall guys. Even if they can’t get one to commit, They can always ONS a tall guy and use his sperm and let the manlet pay for it. or just wait till a tall guy gets divorced and marry him. Mates are passed around these days. The family is broken. Pretty much all marriages will end in divorce and the spouses will remarry. An egg is simply too valuable to leave unfertilized and there’s always tall men that will jump at the chance.
You're turning into a pussy tbh. "Ohhh im scared i better only pop out a 7fter i bet no one has thought of that. Such a clever and original plan."

she marries the manlet and then what ? produce more manlet tier offsprings ?

Last edited:
she marries the manlet and then what ? produce more manlet tier offsprings ?
funny thing is, height is inherited on mother side

so she will create manlets no matter who she marries:lul:

also

AWALT

You’re a real low life

I swear this foid is a selfish piece of shit, hope she gets beheaded.

lol is all I can say

the idea of a muslim centered subreddit is hilarious to me

At least she doesn’t want to create more incels.

A tallfag and femlet are two of the funniest things I've seen in my life, especially in today's social-political climate. The pedo hysteria has made this generation very wary of older men and younger women, but conveniently neglect the absolute hilarity of a high sexual dismorphic tallfag fucking a women in a child's body.

Muslim foids deserve to be executed in a soccer stadium. The taliban had the right idea.

:worryfeels::feelsohgod::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

REPORT HIM!!!

funny thing is, height is inherited on mother side

so she will create manlets no matter who she marries:lul:

also

AWALT

I quess I'm lucky then, my mom is 5' or below, my father 5'9.5'' and I'm exactly the same height as my father. My younger brother is even a little bit taller, 5'10(and chadlite face REEEEEEEEE). Anyway I'm still incel but holy fuck, I see how short guys are treated badly in EVERY SITUATION. I'm ugly but that only somewhat impact my career, on the other hand short guys are always laughed at in professional environment. At 5'2'' I would just NEET or do part-time job and going outside as rarely as I could

This completely destroys IT's and the manosphere's argument of "just get money brah". No amount of money can compensate for your genes.

How much does nutrition actually affect height? Maybe better nutrition could make their children at least average height, but I’m not sure if it is guaranteed. Truly a dilemma for manlets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back