Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Muslim getting cucked by niqabi whores.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isgbdjlbcL8

Remember; no matter the religion if you the society you live in does not withhold foids rights. This is the future of muslim countries as it is just happening in the West. You, as a normie tradcuck muslim marry with a foid, she accepts the mahr you hardly worked in, then you have some children, and booom, no house, no kids, no nothing.

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 29)

even allah can't hold them back

even allah can't hold them back
It is not about debating the theology behind Allah's power, but, the fact that foids no matter the religion and place, will cuck you sooner or later if you give rights beyond clothing, housing and food.

It is not about debating the theology behind Allah's power, but, the fact that foids no matter the religion and place, will cuck you sooner or later if you give rights beyond clothing, housing and food.
i meant their belief in god (if they had it to begin with)

i meant their belief in god (if they had it to begin with)
My theory is that foids can't be religious. Some will say that the foids will want to be the staunchest religious in Chad, but they will never have that purpose of transcendence and social organization that men seek to achieve with religions, even if it is a cope.

My theory is that foids can't be religious. Some will say that the foids will want to be the staunchest religious in Chad, but they will never have that purpose of transcendence and social organization that men seek to achieve with religions, even if it is a cope.
This is silly. We know women can be religious:
"And [mention] when the angels said, 'O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds. O Mary, be devoutly obedient to your Lord and prostrate and bow with those who bow [in prayer].'"

In theory, Muslims can't be "religious"..as in, by default, every Muslim man and woman are religious by association to Islam. However, it differs from one person to another. The Prophet said: "Imaan has over seventy branches, (and in another wording sixty). The highest of them is the statement 'There is none worthy of worship except Allah', and the lowest of them is the removal of a harmful object from the road, and Hayaa (shyness) is a branch of Imaan."

It's not in the purpose of women to have the same purpose of expanding the religion militarily and polytheizing as men. That explains the lack of social organisation and transcendence. Look at our sisters held in the Kurdish-prison camps. May Allah bless them.

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) of `Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 304)

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) of `Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 304)

This hadith was specific, but I'm still misogynistic. Actually, I might have to see it I can consistently be such as a Muslim.

This hadith was specific, but I'm still misogynistic. Actually, I might have to see it I can consistently be such as a Muslim.
No specific. All women are deficient in religion and Intelligence.

Imagine claiming as a based muslim and live in the west

Fucking hypocrite human scum

Just say that they want to racemix and destablize once a high trust homogenous society.

Also those people in that thumbnail are fucking worthless mutt who will never have any racial allegiance

Last edited: