Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muslim foids complain about muslim men chasing white foids

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
But of course there is no problem when they chase white men.

White women are more attractive than shit skins, personally i don’t mind since I’d fuck anything but most men think white is right.
No, just no. White women are highly overrated.

good thing that women are still being beaten for thinking like that in non cucked countries inshallah women need men to straighten them out

White women are more attractive than shit skins, personally i don’t mind since I’d fuck anything but most men think white is right.
not really, its just that vast majority of shitskins arent allowed to be whores who wear tights and bra to school from second grade

im 100% confident that MENA girls would be desired if they were sexually liberated, most white girls are average or ugly and they spend all their free time looksmaxing since they are 12, just look at jewish israeli girls of arab ancestry they mostly look like gal gadot

southern european women is pretty much how arabia couldve been, AKA iran/lebanon before islam

of course she's a paki. trying to justify jumping on white dicks all day by posting shitty inaccurate memes.

Don't think so. White woman tan to be more attractive, and dark brown woman try to lighten their skin, so I think light brown is most attractive to the avarage person. Also exotic is considered attractive, so to an Arab in Egypt blond hair and blue eyes are atrractive, and to a Russian brown skin and black hair.
But of course a femoid who wears sexy clothing and a beatiful hairstyle is gonna look more attractive that a woman that is covered up in plain wide clothing and a headscarf which instantly gives the face -3 attraction.

Don't think so. White woman tan to be more attractive, and dark brown woman try to lighten their skin, so I think light brown is most attractive to the avarage person. Also exotic is considered attractive, so to an Arab in Egypt blond hair and blue eyes are atrractive, and to a Russian brown skin and black hair.
But of course a femoid who wears sexy clothing and a beatiful hairstyle is gonna look more attractive that a woman that is covered up in plain wide clothing and a headscarf which instantly gives the face -3 attraction.
bro stop being brainwashed its very simple, white women sexualize themselves since they are little girls, while brown women arent allowed to be sluts like them, if MENA was sexually liberated u wouldnt say they are ugly, im from israel i see plenty of slutty brown arab/jew girls and some are ugly some are ok some are hot just like there are tons of ugly white girls

if MENA was sexually liberated u wouldnt say they are ugly
Wtf I didn't even say they were ugly and I don't think so, just said that a headscarf lowers their attractiveness (as it is supposed to do I guess)

Wtf I didn't even say they were ugly and I don't think so, just said that a headscarf lowers their attractiveness (as it is supposed to do I guess)
thats the point, they arent ugly because they are different like blacks or asians, they are ugly because they arent allowed to looksmaxx unlike their european cousins

good thing that women are still being beaten for thinking like that in non cucked countries inshallah women need men to straighten them out
All men should start beating females, but remember.
b0e19d6a30dac34479bb4ce66b98955c.jpg

not really, its just that vast majority of shitskins arent allowed to be whores who wear tights and bra to school from second grade

im 100% confident that MENA girls would be desired if they were sexually liberated, most white girls are average or ugly and they spend all their free time looksmaxing since they are 12, just look at jewish israeli girls of arab ancestry they mostly look like gal gadot

southern european women is pretty much how arabia couldve been, AKA iran/lebanon before islam

absolutely true, a lot of MENA girls are hot as fuck

absolutely true, a lot of MENA girls are hot as fuck

A lot of them are fat as shit though especially in places like the KSA. But there are definitely plenty who are hot as fuck too. They're like Latinas.