Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muslim foid misses chad and despises muslimcel husband

Toilets are a handicap for humanity, they have no soul and can't sincerely believe in god

The biggest mistake a muslim man can do is moving to the West from the middle east with his wife. Earning more shekels is not everything in life I'd rather be poor over living in the West. Not only that you are going to get mogged but your wife is going to be tempted with all of the CHADs and opportunities as a free woman.

I hope her husband will do whats needed according to islam after she cheats

> hates my daughter because she cannot carry on his name

idk shit about iraqis but i was raised muslim and when my sister was born they kept saying they were blessed bc according to islam daughters are a blessing. and i seriously doubt she met her old friends at the grocery store

> hates my daughter because she cannot carry on his name

idk shit about iraqis but i was raised muslim and when my sister was born they kept saying they were blessed bc according to islam daughters are a blessing. and i seriously doubt she met her old friends at the grocery store
Only hindus and indian subcon muzzies hate daughter

Jfl. Just yesterday, i friend of my father came home. He said his brother's daughter ran away with a white guy in London.

The father sent her to UK for higher studies and spent millions of rupees but then she became a white man's house wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back