Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Music should be banned

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I don’t understand normies obsession with music

At the gym I have to wait for the beat to pass before I pick up the weights otherwise it looks like I’m trying to mimic the beat of the music

Or if I’m resting between sets I have to quickly enter the next set because Ed Sheeran is playing and it makes me look mysterious if I’m sitting there alone

Same with walking down a grocery aisle with a girl walking past you and love music is playing, it’s fuckin’ awkward

Or at work they blast music that you have to scream to someone next to you so they can hear you

Or normies blasting headphones in public for everyone to hear and say they refuse to drive without music playing (blasting through the stereo at a red light)

Sounds like that's your personal problem.

Heavy metal and trance (from the late 90s) is all that listen to.

Sounds like that's your personal problem.

I don’t mind music but there is a time and place

People got I the gym to work on themselves, not feel like they are in a nightclub. People that want to listen to music bring their AirPods

Same with Hispanic Julian speeding down the road at 140mph blasting shitty music thinking he’s “hard”. We don’t care.

Angry soy

this is why I always wear noise cancelling AirPods. Not only to listen to my own shit and audios but also to fucking block out the nigger/normie music playing literally everywhere 24/7