Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Muscular women are disgusting

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

rotting enthusiast
★★
Just look at their bodies, they are the oppsite of fertile. They don't even have huge natural tits and neither they can because the testosterone and exercise removes the fat in there. And even the ones that "do" have repulsive bolt on's. Of course, im not saying all of them are like this but most of them. The 2D/hentai perspective is that all of these women are like 7ft tall, muscular and with huge natural tits. Which is quite fun to fantasize about.

Another argument ive seen is that it is "gay" to have sex with a muscular woman. Which is stupid, because it is literally a biological female. But i see where they are coming from, because their physical characteristics are no different from a man's.

Even if @Liu KANG was to one day ascend with his muscular female domme id assume he'd be utterly repulsed by the astonishingly high physical flaws that there is about this certain group of women.

how are muscular roid foids any different than troons?

They look like men and men gooning over that is disgusting to me.

I'd rather have a chubby chick than some roided up knucklehead.

Yall would treat buff foids like sheboons how you would cherrypick the bottom 1% of buff foids that are ugly as shit and say thats how the average buff foid looks

Just look at their bodies, they are the oppsite of fertile. They don't even have huge natural tits and neither they can because the testosterone and exercise removes the fat in there. And even the ones that "do" have repulsive bolt on's. Of course, im not saying all of them are like this but most of them. The 2D/hentai perspective is that all of these women are like 7ft tall, muscular and with huge natural tits. Which is quite fun to fantasize about.

Another argument ive seen is that it is "gay" to have sex with a muscular woman. Which is stupid, because it is literally a biological female. But i see where they are coming from, because their physical characteristics are no different from a man's.

Even if @Liu KANG was to one day ascend with his muscular female domme id assume he'd be utterly repulsed by the astonishingly high physical flaws that there is about this certain group of women.
There are “physical flaws” in all types of women dipshit. Perfection was never ment to exist

liking muscular women is gay

There are “physical flaws” in all types of women dipshit. Perfection was never ment to exist
Muscular women, at an realistic perspective are nasty. I don't get the appeal

Muscular femoids look gross. I rather date some chubby/slightly overweight femoid than a muscular one.

Will always be better than fat women

what do u think of the one I posted above
Too masculine. Has an adonis figure rather than hourglass. I prefer these foids: