Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Muscular monkey found in finland

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://nypost.com/2019/03/15/insan...fKsnCdINprT_4Jw0lekQWFbN-YSTp-cD2DPy7RfdaYcy0

A Finnish photographer snapped this remarkable image of a muscular monkey while visiting the Korkeasaari Zoo in Helsinki.

Thirty-four-year-old Santeri Oksanen said he couldn’t believe his eyes when looking at the powerful primate. “I couldn’t believe the huge muscles that the monkey had,” Oksanen said in comments obtained by SWNS. “The other monkeys were very small in comparison, they all looked a bit scared of her.”

Oksanen continued: “The pictures make it look like it’s competing in a bodybuilding contest.”

The white-faced saki is known for its muscular build, spending much of its life swinging from tree to tree.

Males tend to be more active than females and unlike many other species in the animal kingdom, are also slightly larger than their female counterparts. They are native to South America and can be found in countries such as Brazil, French Guiana, Guyana, Suriname and Venezuela, according to the New England Primate Conservancy.

Despite their name, only males have white faces, whereas females “are more drab colored, with short fur covering their bodies in gray, brown and red,” the nonprofit said on its website.

Fuark Chadanzee

ded srs
Meeks in parallel universe ded srs tbh

brutal monkeypill

Chimpanzees are very strong. You would not want to take a punch from one.

white muscular chad-monkey
foids are already after that Big Monkey Cock

The monkeypill peeled me

tfw monkey SMV mogs you

He looks based as fuck.

Last time I went to a zoo the monkeys tried to communicate with me. One made some screeches and after I didn't do anything or respond, it looked down sadly and threw sand onto me.

I'm pretty sure he said "get me out of here!"

Bet he has a great personality

He looks based as fuck.

Last time I went to a zoo the monkeys tried to communicate with me. One made some screeches and after I didn't do anything or respond, it looked down sadly and threw sand onto me.

Based monkey tbh

He looks based as fuck.

based as fuck.

i wish i could pet him and take to home tbh. would be nice