Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Muscular Foid LIFTMOGGED

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
I THE GREAT MISOGYNIST VEGETA PRINCE OF ALL INCELS HAVE FINALLY CONQUERED THE MUSCULAR FOID BY LIFTMOGGING HER. I came to the gym a little late due to a horrid sleep schedule. So the Musuclar foid was doing machine workouts, and It turns out I START with machine workouts. We were both doing the LAT PULLDOWN, how much she was doing i could not see, No way she could be pulling down more then the 200 IBS I was doing. so i finished my last set and passed by her machine without her even noticing. 160 IBS, I HAVE SURPASSED HER, AND SHE HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN LIFTMOGGED. She was using the machine just as i was and she couldn't even get within 20 pounds of me.

Vegeta laughing 2

She probably didn't even notice, IT DOESN'T MATTER. I KEEP GETTING STRONGER EVERY DAY. SOON I WILL LIFTMOG HER WITH FREE WEIGHT EXCERISES, OTHER MACHINES AS WELL, AND MAYBE ONE DAY PHSYICALLY I WILL LOOK MORE IN SHAPE THEN SHE IS. You know I would pity women if they didn't have such a ridiculous societal advantage over men, They are physically inferior to us. If we men as whole wanted we could easily overpower them if we wanted. They can try all they want to match our physical ability but they can only ever be stronger then an untrained man, This is why after all they separate the men from the women in sports. at the peak of human physicality required to be the best women don't even come close, Serina Williams was defeated by a man ranked below the top 200.

Icegif 606

ANTI-INCELS they HATE my PROGRESS, they HATE my SUCCESS, they HATE the TRUTH I SPEAK, they HATE that I am NOT ALWAYS MISERABLE, they HATE that a loser like me can FIND MEANING IN MY LIFE, they HATE that i can SAY MEAN THINGS about women and not be PUNISHED for it, they HATE that I still HAVE A SOUL. They WANT ME, US to be CRUSHED and GRINDED DOWN until we are SUBSERVANT to FOIDS, They want US to ACCEPT OUR PLACE IN THEIR HEIRARCHY at the BOTTOM of the BARREL. They WANT US to DIE ALONE unless WE CHANGE WHO WE FUNDAMENTALLY ARE. I REFUSE TO BE DEFEATED BY NORMALSCUM. That's why no matter how bad it gets, how much pain loneliness causes me, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP.

Vegeta dragon ball

Congrats on mogging her

If only Vegeta got a proper revenge for his humiliating fight against Android 18.

it only took you half a month to liftmog her very nice! brogeta can't be stopped!

Lift her and throw her out of the gym