Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MUSCLEMAXXING is based and blackpilled

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Getting swole is the best and smartest thing you can do as an incel and the perfect way to get back at society. :feelshaha:

And NO, don't lift for fucking foids. Lift to intimidate normies. They will think twice about humiliating you in public if you are capable of kicking their ass in a physical confrontation. Men are still animals deep inside. :feelshaha:

Plus you can eat far more, it is even a requirement! Also gym maxxing goes perfectly with a NEET lifestyle, since you need a lot of rest for muscles to grow.

And the last reason is that nobody can look down upon you if you are fit, no matter how weak you are in other areas (no friends, autistic, unemployed etc). On the contrary, you can look down on others. :feelshaha: LDARing when you have muscles is so much comfier.

Don't be a weak fucking faggot, get fucking swole bro!

Lifting is a normie trait. Trucels carry pepper spray (guns are too loud and difficult to control for weak framecels) :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Not my style but everything is better than LDARing.

How can I intimidate normies as an autistic manlet? even if I had muscles it would make me even look more pathetic because they would know I'm compensating for my manletism and autism.

I just get more bloated, i dont have money for high protein diet and when i cut calories i dont have enough energy, im just tired all day. Running and hit exercise would be more efficient for me but i lack the willpower to build a stamina first. I agree that gymaxxing is good.

I don't feel like intimidating anyone.

Lifting for strength is the most important. Pick a heavy weight that you can only lift 3-6 times and do sets of that for most exercises.

It’ll build equal muscle, but more strength than lifting lighter weights to failure.

Also work on core for stability and strength, really helps.

I don't feel like intimidating anyone.
Soy trait
ER LfVuXsAAVMCF

Lifting for strength is the most important. Pick a heavy weight that you can only lift 3-6 times and do sets of that for most exercises.

It’ll build equal muscle, but more strength than lifting lighter weights to failure.

High IQ, lifting with light weights gets you fucking nothing

Lift as heavy as you can, eat a lot of protein based shit and get sleep.
Not my style but everything is better than LDARing.
LDARing literally becomes enjoyable tough if you work out hard. You're not rotting, you're recovering.

High iq, having muscles Is a nice cope and helps with ldaring. When I was out of shape I'd get confronted by normies a lot more, now they don't say anything to me for my autistic behavior.

True, too many incels are satisfied with being submissive and weak

There is no gym for you face.

Also you must be over 6'3 and high T for gymmaxxing to intimidate normies.

Gymcel
Chad mog
Z90s4mqfmcj51
Alpha genetics
Drmjgw3u78o11
Heightpill

I am going to musclemaxx. All this time I didn't realised that this is my path, musclemaxxing and moneymaxxing

I am going to musclemaxx. All this time I didn't realised that this is my path, musclemaxxing and moneymaxxing
Based. Being ugly doesn't mean you have to be weak.

It's a misonceotion btw that Chads are muscular. Most of them have a swimmer physique. Real Chads aren't autistic enough to get really muscular, that shit requires effort.

Musclemaxxing is easily one of the best copes

Sour grapes. :feelskek:
It's not that , i mean , you told us to not lift for foids(agree) and then tell us to lift to intimidate normies. Both would be lifting to get useless reactions out of people and not because they enjoy it

It's not that , i mean , you told us to not lift for foids(agree) and then tell us to lift to intimidate normies. Both would be lifting to get useless reactions out of people and not because they enjoy it
I see your point, but I was exaggerating. You take everything too literally.

Yes I would intimidate normies but there are other reasons as well. How about that it is healthy as fuck? Muscles are like fucking cushions that protect you.

I hate going to the gym. Normies stare at me and chad and Stacy laughing it up in front of me when I’m trying to work out. I need a 24 hour gym so I can go at 2am when no one is there

You don't need to be over 6' 3" to intimidate people at all, especially if you're built like a tank. Being a midget obviously won't do you favors though.
Also, even if you have low levels of testosterone, you can still build a significant amount of muscle. In fact just having more muscle mass leads to having a higher baseline of testosterone eventually.

How can I intimidate normies as an autistic manlet? even if I had muscles it would make me even look more pathetic because they would know I'm compensating for my manletism and autism.
People are going to judge you for being short and having muscles as "compensating", but the truth is, people were going to judge you no matter what. The only difference is, if you lift and gain muscles to compensate for being dealt a shitty hand, you will have more confidence, happiness, and feel more powerful.

People are threatened when someone who they perceive of lower status have the potential to rise above them through hard work instead of letting their circumstances keep them down. And make no mistake, they will absolutely despise you when you're successful. Nothing stings to them more than getting beaten by an "autistic manlet". It's ego shattering for them, which is why they belittle you for trying to get muscular even though you're short. Would you rather be miserable in order to make people who hate you happy?

Fuck the haters dude. Lift weights to your hearts content.

It's not just about getting "reactions", it's so much more than that.

Being much more muscular and intimidating completely changes how people treat you. People are less confrontational and more respectful towards you. Also you're much less likely to be a victim of assault.

Why would you want to be a weak pushover that everyone's punching bag? Where's the dignity in that?

Based. Being ugly doesn't mean you have to be weak.

It's a misonceotion btw that Chads are muscular. Most of them have a swimmer physique. Real Chads aren't autistic enough to get really muscular, that shit requires effort.
If the definition of "Chad" simply means a man who is sexually successful, then absolutely. What society considers ideal is everchanging, and currently, it is prettyboys that are currently "chads", notwithstanding the fact that most guys here think of a ultra-manly guy with rippling muscles instead of guys that girls actually like the most today when they hear the word "Chad".

Physical training is admirable and bas ed, just don't worship the flesh, or become like these narcissistic bodybuilding fags (ie Zyzz).

Lifting is a normie trait. Trucels carry pepper spray (guns are too loud and difficult to control for weak framecels) :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Hustle culture and ""lifting"" is in with the normies, yeah. I hardly ever see the average person lifting properly in gyms, let alone doing anything remotely related to "resistance training". And if they do, they'll use isolation machines that work one muscle (which translates to very little actual useful functional strength).

Most normies listen to bullshit that promises to instantly give them massive muscles without actually doing anything, then quit immediately when they don't get said promised results.

I would like to add that you don't necessarily have to lift within the low rep range to see significant increase in muscle strength/size. In fact it's my opinion that it's better to lift in a range that grows the most muscle mass, rather than to lift the highest amount of weight.

Training for the highest amount of weight will make you neurologically adapt more to increased weight while training for hypertrophy will cause the most physical/structure changes. You will certainly get a lot of hypertrophy if you do low reps, but I think putting more emphasis on "building the foundation first" is the most important. In fact you probably shouldn't even try to go super high with the weight until you've gained a respectable amount of mass, it's the safe thing to do.

This is where periodization comes into play. If you want to lift the highest amount of weight, a good thing to do is switch from hypertrophy to strength training periodically, that way you can grow and then increase your max lift safely.

I personally just train for hypertrophy at the moment, and I'm seeing the weight steadily increase effortlessly as I develop more. But I do have plans to switch to strength training in the future.

High T high IQ post.

Getting jacked will not make you good at fighting. At least divide your time between weight training and some kind of martial arts (with sparring, you can't get good at fighting without actually fighting).

Getting swole is the best and smartest thing you can do as an incel and the perfect way to get back at society. :feelshaha:
Not exactly a way to get back at society but its probably my best cope, gym and diet are two things I follow religiously and it’s a great use of my spare time.

And NO, don't lift for fucking foids.
Only complete idiots think that going to the gym can improve your SMV by any significant amount. A 6/10 can become a 6.5 with a gym body and that’s where it caps out.
Lift to intimidate normies. They will think twice about humiliating you in public if you are capable of kicking their ass in a physical confrontation. Men are still animals deep inside. :feelshaha:
Now this is based but I think you have it a bit mixed up. Personally I think that weight matters more than muscle, for example being 200 lbs and out of shape beats being shredded 150 lbs. Being skinny as a man is a MASSIVE flaw, literally people will make fun of your weight and not have any respect for you because of your twig frame.
Plus you can eat far more, it is even a requirement! Also gym maxxing goes perfectly with a NEET lifestyle, since you need a lot of rest for muscles to grow.
Sleep is very important. I actually eat 3000+ calories a day and am still skinny af. I’m aiming to be 140 lbs by the end of the year.
And the last reason is that nobody can look down upon you if you are fit, no matter how weak you are in other areas (no friends, autistic, unemployed etc). On the contrary, you can look down on others. :feelshaha: LDARing when you have muscles is so much comfier.
People can’t use the “just go to the gym and get muscled” excuse anymore if you are a gymrat. Normies literally think that by just having a gym body you can become desirable.
Don't be a weak fucking faggot, get fucking swole bro!

View attachment 481439
Based. That’s what I’m after.