Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muscle building is THE BIGGEST COPE. "Bodygame" = ALMOST 100% USELESS for US!

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
I grew tired of hearing so many guys in PSL talking about building muscle like it's some holy grail to be founded by guys with ugly faces and shit genes/etc. So many refuse to accept the problem ultimately stems from WHAT'S NOT CHANGEABLE OR WHAT IS HARD TO CHANGE, NOT SOMETHING A PILL (ROIDS) SOLVES! The easier-- on paper -- it is to do something then you can bet that's what'd make the LEAST difference. No guys problems stem from having a lack of muscle if he already has enough height/face -- but building muscle NEVER COMPETES w/height & face.

Never have I seen a truly unappealing guy become -- in any way -- appealing from muscle. I don't mean Photoshopped pics, angle-frauding, etc. -- I mean some subhuman-tier goblino roiding himself to his heart's content and seeing big strides/changes in life as a result of that which are DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTED to his muscle/body/etc. Muscle is like the icing on the cake, but if the cake is shit to begin with.....

Almost ALWAYS have I seen the only real BIG changes in life coming from things like face, height and frame mostly -- everything else is cope. Muscle on skinny Chad is pathetic -- that's not in any way comparable to putting puffy muscles on some sub 5 faced goblino, manlet, or just uglyface/horseface/facecel in general. You will NEVER make any true changes in life if face/height is the first issue with gymcelling.

I have trained/gymcelled FOR FUCKING YEARS AND YEARS ON END to be very highly disappointed with my results -- basically still DYEL even with the aid of hormones. I am not low testosterone or whatever -- building muscle or a good body ISN'T SOLELY DOWN TO A SINGULAR NUMBER. I see guys who look like they lift and are LITERALLY DYEL AKA THEY DO NOT LIFT BUT LOOK LIKE THEY DO! Meanwhile plenty of guys can lift LIFELONG and still look like shit because of bad frame, shitty muscle insertions/skin thickness/endless other failos or things not lined up properly for them to "ascend" from it (which -- again -- is a joke). I don't see ascension as, "Fucked some 39 year old hag outlier because the stars aligned."

If you really have bad features that you KNOW FOR SURE are making you incel then no amount of roids/muscle/etc. is going to really help you until you change this. We have had KNOWN members like Zyros and etc. who slay hard and do nothing but still live in a better reality than us & THEY HAVE ZERO MUSCLE/"BODYGAME." Meanwhile many copers see some roided subhuman in some highly questionable photos and think, "Oh my God, bodygame is legit!" Guys PROJECTING what they think's appealing when we all know women want face/height, NOT MUSCLE, primarily.

Do you know this guy? Do you know his life story? You are JUDGING A FUCKING STILL PICTURE OF A GUY WITH MUSCLE YOU DON'T KNOW & are making up fantasies in your mind about what kind of life he leads. Muscle WILL NOT MAKE YOU A SLAYER 99% OF THE TIME IF YOU'RE TRULY INCEL TO BEGIN WITH. I don't care if some schmuck got a one night stand ONE TIME due to body halo -- it's not a big enough difference.

I don't care for any stupid "experiments" on Tinder with Photoshopped bodies and angle-frauding and whatnot -- SHOW ME THE REAL LIFE/REAL WORLD CHANGES. Is this incel with muscle now treated differently? Do women now suddenly show interest in some balding, 5'5" guy because he has a Rich Piana body? Is he safe from being the butt-end of the most unfortunate jokes or bad first impressions, AKA ugly muscle freak?

I see way too many guys with decent musculature WHO DON'T EVEN SERIOUSLY HAVE A GYM ROUTINE and live better than me who has gymcelled like a madman for YEARS. It is laughable -- lacking much if any evidence of it being useful -- and more often than not DETRIMENTAL. If a Chad can live like a king with a normal or slightly muscular body AT BEST, what's to gain from becoming some big/muscly weirdo? That's ego/abused dog syndrome AKA men with mental issues who need to feel bigger or "bigorexia" which is stupid since the problem in most men's life is their LOOKS, but muscle plays a tiny role in it, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE SUB 6. If your face/height is bad, MUSCLE NEVER MAKES UP FOR IT!

Last edited:
Yes. How strong the body looks is important (in addition to height and face), but the problem so many redpillers don't mention is that frame >>> muscle.

let me stay delusional bro :cryfeels:
i have horrible genetics, i used to be borderline anorexic and there wasnt even a sight of sixpack meanwhile some skinny fucks get them from doing nothing.
my hips are wide af and my shoulders are narrow. also i have scoliosis so i look kinda retarded but im still trying my hardest and if i get too angry i will do roids. ive been working out for like 8 months and only gained a little chest and biceps.

let me stay delusional bro :cryfeels:
i have horrible genetics, i used to be borderline anorexic and there wasnt even a sight of sixpack meanwhile some skinny fucks get them from doing nothing.
my hips are wide af and my shoulders are narrow. also i have scoliosis so i look kinda retarded but im still trying my hardest and if i get too angry i will do roids. ive been working out for like 8 months and only gained a little chest and biceps.

Probably should not bother with roids, or at least go on low-doses of the safer shit and be cautious. Don't go full roidmonkey bound -- and try to avoid those nasty fats/esterified versions AKA try testosterone base on the skin or some shit at like 50-100/week with safety protocols in place.

You can also try and add some other compounds, like maybe DHT-based ones, to work together -- but I would not bother with this at all. If you want it as some method of trying to find a new found purpose then yeah -- but do realize this likely won't help much at all as I've laid out.

Probably should not bother with roids, or at least go on low-doses of the safer shit and be cautious. Don't go full roidmonkey bound -- and try to avoid those nasty fats/esterified versions AKA try testosterone base on the skin or some shit at like 50-100/week with safety protocols in place.
yeah ive seen guys get fucked up from steroids with nasty acne scars on their back and chest but its only a last resort

Good physique is an amplifier, if you got shit face and height, dont bother.

I grew tired of hearing so many guys in PSL talking about building muscle like it's some holy grail to be founded by guys with ugly faces and shit genes/etc.
What? PSL LOLs at gymcel copers since day 1

face > muscles but muscles definitely do help

I lift and bulk as we speak, I don't want to be a victim :feelzez:

face > muscles but muscles definitely do help

1d

The gym works if you have a good body frame so you can look more attractive with wearing clothes = fashionmaxing.

The gym also helps you to stand up for yourself against bullies.

The gym increases your testesrone and lowers your desperation. I feel more motivated to study and work after the gym. I stop thirsting pussy.

Getting lean and bulking definitely helps and denying so is defying logic

Anti-gym copers are just lazy and delusional. I'm lazy[UWSL], but I don't lie to myself [/UWSL]:society:

I know, I spent all my childhood and adolescence doing sports (I even went to the gym) but I am still a short framelet
that's why I've never in my life tried looksmaxxing, I know that shit is useless

Muscles and being tall are key to be a leader, if you are also confident, have charisma and are a bit serious you will always be in the position of leader, ugly or not. Being a leader is decided based on that factors.
As a leader you will have power, that can compete with attractiveness and surely win against a normie.
And this isn't :redpill:, only one can be the leader so most incels won't be able to be

the problem ultimately stems from WHAT'S NOT CHANGEABLE OR WHAT IS HARD TO CHANGE, NOT SOMETHING A PILL (ROIDS) SOLVES! The easier-- on paper -- it is to do something then you can bet that's what'd make the LEAST difference.
This is the real kicker. The dating market is extremely competitive. In a competitive market, everyone is already clued in on easy wins and the only advantages lie behind great effort. Beyond that, in an extremely competitive market, everyone has already put in maximal effort, so maximal effort ceases to confer an advantage. At that point, the only thing that matters is unchangeable genetics.