Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Murica' to become more cucked then ever 2020

• Thread starter PluralSpaceRace
  • Start date
PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Fuck the U.S I wish I didn't live in this cucked country. Go to walmart to get knife, lady at the register ask "ArE yOu 16" Why the fuck would it matter even if I was 14 or 15 (19 btw, just a stuntedcel) Then I go to get some nicotine to help cope. "Federal law made legal age 21" they say to me. Ben Franklin packed everything he had and went across the country at 15, and now we're so cucked a 15 year old can't buy a knife. America, where you can crossdress at 7 and get your dick removed at 16, but can't smoke at 19. Hope the federal kikes burn. Fuck this cucked country.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Y u buying a knife :feelswow: :feelstrash:

Stand your ground law + Castle doctrine makes the US more based than the rest of the world combined.

From an italian POV american laws and customs do seem strange.
We can drink and drive at 18, while you can drive at 16 (a big responsibility since you can kill yourself and other people if you do a mistake) and drink at 21 (21 fucking years just to buy a beer!?!). I think that's because you are retarded and drink to get drunk, while we drink a glass of wine during dinner with our family making it a normal behaviour since we're 16-17.

atleast we get to watch the normies get mad when trump wins again

That chit is really nationwide now huh.. land of the fkin free call you an adult and treat you like a kid

all countries are cuckenss

The land of the free :feelsahh:
The home of the brave :feelsautistic: