Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Murica is a third world country

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
Map of countries practising this barbaric process:

Circumcision

I'm not american but they still got me :feelsbadman:

Rich Winkel : "Genital mutilation of either gender is about reducing EMOTIONAL receptor sites to prevent the formation of the primal bond that perpetuates our existence and empowers our love and resistance to external domination and control. Enslavement of the mind precedes enslavement of the body. It is a tool of mass subjugation and social control dating back at least to ancient egypt, where circumcision was the mark of a slave, because weakening the bonds of family stability is a useful first step in atomizing, disempowering and controlling human communities and, in the modern day, allowing corporate parasites to absorb the economic hemorrhage resulting from broken and outsourced substitutes for human relationships and mutual support. We are being sheared and herded like sheep."'

It is their culture and must be respected.