Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Murder On The Orient Express: My Neighborhood Became Completely Oriental. Where's My Oriental Girlfriend?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Live in Brooklyn New York. My whole neighborhood has become completely Oriental. If Oriental Women like White Men so much, how come they're not fighting over me? Why should Oriental Girls in The Orient part of Asia be any different? Do they want me so they can get citizenship in The United States, or because they love me?

unironically if youre over 5’8 take your daily shower we all take as incels and run jbw game on the uglyest one you find

chad only

just be chad

you were the first victim of the sexual revolution, these foids don't care about you and they don't care about us. the only reason orientalfoids even date hwites is because they just want citizenship. there was a dating show or whatever and the older guy on there said he didn't have much luck with foids, the foid he tried to get with left him the moment she got citizenship and the worst part? the normies and old whores in the comments were calling him disgusting and laughing at him.

Its over for oldcels, btw good luck with finding kawaii big tiddies mommy oriental gf tbh

because you don't exist

you were the first victim of the sexual revolution, these foids don't care about you and they don't care about us. the only reason orientalfoids even date hwites is because they just want citizenship. there was a dating show or whatever and the older guy on there said he didn't have much luck with foids, the foid he tried to get with left him the moment she got citizenship and the worst part? the normies and old whores in the comments were calling him disgusting and laughing at him.
Brutal, there is no thing as SEA maxing anymore

1.New York is one of the chaddiest place hence they have better option

2.You are old I'm sorry

1.New York is one of the chaddiest place hence they have better option

2.You are old I'm sorry
over for 5’4 italian american plumbercels

over for 5’4 italian american plumbercels
Italians are supposed to be top of the line guys. I am NOT Italian.
John Travolta, Danny DeVito, Scott Baio, Today Danza, Lou Christie, many more I can't think of.

I didn’t know u lived in New York too bro.

Because you're old, poor, possibly slightly challenged in your mental faculties, and weigh 120 lbs.

looks, money, status.

don't worry women aren't fighting over me either.

only oriental ramen over4u