Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Murder = incel

>normie men violence = must've been an incel

Every random guy who is sub5 is now considered incel nowadays :feelskek:

i think that "incel" will stop being a controversial term soon. the negative connotation will probably die off, this is the new normal:feelsclown:

I was just reading about that actually. His name is adrian reyes for reference. I'd be willing to bet money he was incel from his appearance.

He was a fat retarded-looking turbo manlet that killed his mom because he fought with her over money I guess. I doubt that he used any blackpill forums or was motivated by inceldom. He looks a bit mentally handicapped tbh.

Just call every homicidal male an incel to try and smear incels theory

but don't you dare try to generalize foids in order to blame them:soy:

Do these whores really think every random person running over people is an incel:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Clearly explains how much brianwashed and low iq they are:worryfeels::worryfeels:

They’re obsessed with Incels

IT being more retarded than ever jfl :feelskek:

We live in their heads rent-free

Literally inceltears members don't have very good lifes if they keep checking up on us, just shows they are in the same category as us

i think that "incel" will stop being a controversial term soon. the negative connotation will probably die off, this is the new normal:feelsclown:
i dont think so lol its always gonna sound negative as fuck

lets talk about normie killers :smonk: