Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Munafiq

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
How many munifiqcels are here? Surely I can’t be the only one who larps as taking the deen more seriously than I really do jfl

Difference between munafiq and low imaan.

Difference between munafiq and low imaan.
Being munafiq has nothing to do with Islam. It literally means hypocrite. You can be a hypocrite Muslim, Christian,etc. Low iman is not being fervent or having some doubts about Allah or the prophet.

Being munafiq has nothing to do with Islam.

I wouldn't use the English language as a yardstick to determine what Arabic (or any language for that matter) means.

Here's an Islamic theology lesson 101:

If you have low imaan you are still Muslims but not Mu'min. Doubting any of those things you listed compromises one's belief in Islam (Tawhid) therefore he is a disbeliever. But if he does those things but considers himself a Muslim he is a munafiq. Only the groups like the Murjiites and Mutazilites would disagree. The Murjites considered it impossible to know ("Only God can judge"), think of them like precursors to modern liberal SJWs. Meanwhile, Mutazilites would say those who commit grave sins (like 'not being fervent') are in an intermediary position between belief and disbelief. But neither are not considered an orthodox school of thought.

How many munifiqcels are here? Surely I can’t be the only one who larps as taking the deen more seriously than I really do jfl

May allah destroy every Munafiq
amen

I wouldn't use the English language as a yardstick to determine what Arabic (or any language for that matter) means.

If you have low imaan you are still Muslims but not Mu'min. Doubting any of those things you listed compromises one's belief in Islam (Tawhid) therefore he is a disbeliever. But if he does those things but considers himself a Muslim he is a munafiq. Only the groups like the Murjiites and Mutazilites would disagree. The Murjites considered it impossible to know ("Only God can judge"), think of them like precursors to modern liberal SJWs. Meanwhile, Mutazilites would say those who commit grave sins (like 'not being fervent') are in an intermediary position between belief and disbelief. But neither are not considered an orthodox school of thought.

Munafiqs= even worse than disbelivers
It is said that a munafiq will be in the lowest hell even lower than the devil.

Last edited:

It’s almost 4.00 am in the morning where I live tomorrow I’ll read what you wrote have a good day/night!