Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mum's superhuman reflexes pull son away from reversing car in China

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/BaPT0us0e1k

Split-second reflexes! Quick-thinking mother pulls her son clear as car suddenly reverses towards them in China​

• A mother dragged her child to safety in a car park in Yulin City on October 16
  • The small boy was moments from being crushed by an out-of-control car
  • The driver mistook accelerator for the brake pedal and shot backwards
A mother's superhuman reflexes saved her son from being run over by a car in southern China. CCTV footage filmed in the city of Yulin in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region on October 16 shows a white car suddenly speeding backwards when a woman and two children walked behind it. The quick-thinking woman was seen pulling her son out of harm's way. The white car stopped after crashing into a parked black car. According to reports, the white car motorist might have pressed the accelerator instead of the brake by mistake when reversing. Police have dealt with the case. The video was provided by local media with permission.

After checking her child, the mother goes to the driver's side of the car and begins banging on the window.

A few moments later the driver gets out and walks to the rear of his vehicle to inspect the damage.

A witness removed the keys from the ignition to prevent the man from driving off.

Local media said the driver may have mistaken the throttle for the brake, given how quickly he shot backwards.

Yulin police, from the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region said they had dealt with the drive.

Last edited:
maxresdefault

I cant wrap my head around ppl so stupid they drive without knowing how to drive
this is one of the reasons i hate going out especially nearr ppl driving cars. Ive been almost hit so many times coming out of the grocery store and people in the fucking parking lot cant park worth a dam

especially ppl who do the wave. “You go first” then accidentally put their foot off the break or want to time your speed so they hurry out asap. fuck that. I let everyone pass now because i dont trust you

I wish my car had reverse

tfw no gore video

Waste of a goreshock potential.
Images 17

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back