Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mum wondered if I have/or had a girlfriend and why I waste too much toilet paper

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm in the middle of my 20s. Graduated from university about 6 months ago. Started wagecucking at a big 4 public accountant company until I ragequitted and had enough after 5 months of work. Thank good I avoided busy season. My parents accepted it as I had a quite good excuse (I previously failed my bachelor's thesis and had to complete it). Completed my thesis in June 2020 but decided to study an additional course because I didn't want to wagecuck. My excuse now to my parents was that the pandemic is ongoing and that there are barely any jobs (which is a lie actually since there are always jobs). The course is easy as fuck so basically I'm actually neeting even though I'm fulfilling a course that I really don't need. My plan is to be registered on a history course next term without actually studying it as I will receive free money from the state, a total of 2000 USD within 4 months. (Swedistan is fantastic in this way)

Life is painful. And with the restrictions it's just getting worse. Ate my breakfast with my mom, sister and my nephew when she asked if I really have girlfriend... and that "everyone else in your age have one girl each week". I was schocked and didn't really know what to say... so I just joked it off by saying "uuughh girls, they are nasty". And after a while when I sat in the living room she asked me why I spend so much toilet paper each time I shit, as it "costs alot". I was glad she didn't figure out how much I wank and that the sperms keep dropping from my dick after several minutes which requires me to get new paper all the time.

I was planning to say to her that she should not expect me to get married or get a girlfriend as it's too fucking hard to get one. The problem here is that she really thinks that I meet girls each time I go out for a stroll... I am a pussy who is scared of telling the truth to my mother. She really thinks that I have slayed alot in my youth... yet asking me curiously wether if I have a girlfriend. I don't want to break her naive world. I know that she believes it is a failure if a guy has not slayed at least a couple of girls.

I'm an ethnic.

Last edited:
DZfFGOTV4AA5Pjh

she asked if I really have girlfriend... and that "everyone else in your age have one girl each week".

And after a while when I sat in the living room she asked me why I spend so much toilet paper each time I shit, as it "costs alot".

JFL if you honestly think your mother believes you meet foids on your strolls, that you 'slayed' in your youth or that she does not know about your bathroom adventures. If those things were true, she would not question you on these two things.

She is just pretending to be naive for your benefit.

delusional boomer parents, every incel can relate to this :feelsseriously:

JFL if you honestly think your mother believes you meet foids on your strolls, that you 'slayed' in your youth or that she does not know about your bathroom adventures. If those things were true, she would not question you on these two things.

Look at what the user "virginp0wers" just wrote in this thread.

No more comments from my side.
delusional boomer parents, every incel can relate to this :feelsseriously:
They think girls are the same as in 1970s or 1980s. They don't know about hypergamy.

If you cum on the toilet seat you can be a father to your brother

Ate my breakfast with my mom, sister and my nephew when she asked if I really have girlfriend... and that "everyone else in your age have one girl each week".
:feelsrope:

It shouldn't take a lot of toilet paper after you use the bathroom.