Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mum forced son, 10, to perform sex act on her and ordered him to take a naked selfie

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]
Mum forced son, 10, to perform sex act on her and ordered him to take a naked selfie

Neither the child nor the couple who abused him can be identified to protect the identity of the boy
By Danny Collins
16th January 2018, 1:12 pm
Updated: 16th January 2018, 2:10 pm[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]A DEPRAVED mother forced her son to perform a sex act on her before asking him for “naked selfies”, a court heard.
The boy, who was ten at the time, was subjected to a catalogue of sickening abuse at the hands of his mother and her partner.
[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]----[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]The next time your mum tries to bluepill you about how goodlooking you are, tell her to PROVE it.  :cool: [/font]

son looked like the chad who left her

This is all kinds of fucked up, I hope they smack her with the book

They+think+people+will+be+disgusted+by+a+brown+version+_05a056f6999dbcb0f5bb6cae2031daa7.jpg

That kid has more sexual experience the an all of us truecels.

>tfw you're too ugly to have sex with your mother
pepe-with-a-gun.jpg

I hope she dies a slow and painful death, or he goes Menendez, either one works. Anyone who envies this kid is beyond fucked in the head.

I think Invisible is feeling the new year blues tbh...

Degenerate cracker whore bitch fucks with her own son. Is this new?

chudur-budur said:
Degenerate cracker whore bitch fucks with her own son. Is this new?

Makes a change from them fucking dogs tbh tbh.

FBI said:
jesus christ invis

> Mum wants to fuck her son
> It's an outrage that I linked to this article. Am I some sort of degenerate?
> Mum wants to fuck her SON.

That's child abuse. That traumatizing experience will torment him for the rest of his life.

Sounds hawt as fuckerinis my dude

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's child abuse. That traumatizing experience will torment him for the rest of his life.

I would embrace it if she's attractive.

so she would rather have sex with her own young son instead of an incel? kill me pls.

FACEandLMS said:
nor the couple who abused him
MUH WESTERN SUPERIORITY, SO PROGRESSIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back