Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Multiple star halo is real

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
I absolutely respect posters with multiple stars even if their color is a "lower rank" than others with more posting.

Over if you haven't gotten to the point where you always keep your 5 stars.

Over for starcels

Green should be before blue. Blue looks better and gives better halo effect and having green makes u look like a pussy

Green should be before blue. Blue looks better and gives better halo effect and having green makes u look like a pussy
Green looks like vomit or mucus tbh, it has a negative halo for sure

The only space where we are able to assert dominance, mog others, and have halo is within the forum of incels.co. It is indeed over.

No stars for your join date.

This is true except for greycels, no one respects greycels

people are conditioned to associate stars with quality so it gives positive halo

Green n yellow r worst colours

From greycel to one star, not safe from the moggery even in this forum :feelsrope:

Nowhere you can go without getting mogged

I wkr

who cares about stars tbh, as long as we can talk to each others. beside user related meme, i don't see any hierarchy in this website.
thats the thing with the halo effect, you think you don't care but it subconsciously effects how you view posts

Yes i noticed that too i hate when i have one or two stars

fucking over for me tbh i need to postmaxx

What do the stars mean?

who cares about stars tbh, as long as we can talk to each others. beside user related meme, i don't see any hierarchy in this website.

Feels good ngl

I had stars for a while... I guess they require allowing pictures... I use data saver in my browser so i rarely see images.

Lifefuel for me

Greycels have to post garbage just to get out of being treated like garbage, but the whole reason greycels don't get respect is they tend to post garbage. It's a catch-22, and they have no choice but to tough it out until their name isn't grey anymore.

massive cope from a starlet

Cope. Post count mogs all

Chad coming through

It's brutally over for me
@FastBananaCEO thoughts?