Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Multiple personnality disorder

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I may have this shit tbh.

I often forget stuffs that I know I should know, and I remember them at some other times of the day, and then forget them again afterwards.

I don't give names to my different states like foids do to get attention, but honestly it's extremely strange.

I often switch when I'm in a calm environment, such as my car or my appartment alone.

I can clearly sense a profound shift depending on my physical situation, and by profound I mean stuffs like believing in the soul, or not, having a certain political belief, or another one, having certain memories and not others.

I also forget stuffs that happened in social situations, which is a drawback irl.

This shit is strange but I don't know if I'm overthinking something that is normal, or if I actually have several persons in my head. :worryfeels::feelsohgod:

Could it be the alcohol abuse? (not joking)

Could it be the alcohol abuse? (not joking)
idk maybe

Though it can happen when I don't drink too. Actually, I would say that my mood of being an alcoholic or not might derived from shifts in personality tbh.

idk maybe

Though it can happen when I don't drink too. Actually, I would say that my mood of being an alcoholic or not might derived from shifts in personality tbh.
From my understanding, you can't self-diagnose, however you could at least do some research on the symptoms of this disorder and try to see if you have any. Maybe discover some kind of home treatment.

From my understanding, you can't self-diagnose, however you could at least do some research on the symptoms of this disorder and try to see if you have any. Maybe discover some kind of home treatment.
All I know is it's not curable and it appears if you had traumas in childhood. I can definitely say I had traumas because of the numerous breakdowns of my mentally ill mother.

Maybe see a doctor or take some type of test? I don't really know how this disorder works

Maybe see a doctor or take some type of test? I don't really know how this disorder works
There's no qualified doctors in my areas and I hate therapist scammers. :feelsUgh:I'm just trying to understand the phenomenon.:fuk:

There's no qualified doctors in my areas and I hate therapist scammers. :feelsUgh:I'm just trying to understand the phenomenon.:fuk:
I see, well I wish you luck in trying to understand what's going on

2E754CBC 6E47 4C25 A2D1 BB317BE0F1E3