Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Multimillionaire motivational speaker Dan Pena drops brutal heightpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
He is extremely successful oil businessman and now one of most successful motivational speakers who made his mentees very successful, they basically made over 50 billion dollars following his coaching advice. Anyway he is also famous as being extremely politically incorrect. In this video in his castle he basically said to his students that really tall dudes in business just have to show up and score deals. He also adviced them that if they go on Skype talking business with a dude who is way taller then them, THEY SHOULD NOT USE PICTURE! This is such brutal suicidefuel for all manlets... basically if you are a manlet you should hide during business deals, or you'll get brutally heightmogged and dominated. He also said pretty women score deals instantly. Watch it here, it's a short video:

Not one second. But brutal ngl

How do I become a Bilzerianaire?

The masses must be blakpilled eventually, it is imperative

Manlets can never succeed in life. They are a laughing stock for the whole world.

low inhib, money and white mogs me

Ahhh fuck fuck fuck fuck :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: how the fuck am I supposed to succeed in life then :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This man is fucking real

Yh not watching that from the sheer Suifuel, but I don't doubt the brutality of his words.

lol what the fuck is this shit you have to be 6'10 now?

I will Skype him without pictures...

I call it a phone call!

Is clever, non?

This really scares me, I don't dare watch it

He's telling the truth

B-b-b-but femoids say anything above 6'3" is not ideal.

1579733708008-png.193392

Last edited:
Not watching for even a millisecond.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back