Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Multiculturalism

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Multiculturalism is not fair at all. You have all races living together besides their obvious differences, and I don't talk about racial conflicts but how they see each other.

For example, if you're a ricecel in the west you have to deal with daily mog by the other races,height for example; whites are genetically taller than ricecels and how you'll cope with that as a ricecel? imagine getting mogged by white people in daily basis. or lets say you're blackcel, you'll get seen as a threat all the time because it is proven that dark-skinned people are seen as a threat, you will probably fail to get a job even though you're not a thief like your fellows.

For a currycel,dark skin seen as a fifth and you'll stand no chance, not only in the dating world but in social life. also curries are less strong than other races,let's be honest here lol.

It would be better if every race lived in heir own terriority,for your own sake

Depends on what kind of ricecels tbh. lots of guys here are getting taller these days, even as 5'10 (shoes) I get heightequal or mogged by 15 yrs its insane. Usually when a group of students (about 15 yrs) walk over me im usually equal as the shortest guy in the group or among the shortest. May be from the north idk

Depends on what kind of ricecels tbh. lots of guys here are getting taller these days, even as 5'10 (shoes) I get heightequal or mogged by 15 yrs its insane. Usually when a group of students (about 15 yrs) walk over me im usually equal as the shortest guy in the group or among the shortest. May be from the north idk
I mean east asia by ricecel

only if you're korean/northern chinese chang

Most of us ricecels are around 5'7 lol

Completely agreed. A racially homogeneous society would lower the proportion of incels, though by no means would it eliminate it.

Very true, those who profit from it and those who want a one world government are pushing it hard however. Who knows what it will take to stop them.

Jews benefit from a cosmopolitan culture more than anyone. They don’t do well in nationalistic environments.

The Dalai Lama says this, he said that everyone born in their country should stay in their country

The Dalai Lama says this, he said that everyone born in their country should stay in their country
because he knows his ricecel ass would be brutally mogged if he lived in the west

only if you're korean/northern chinese chang

Most of us ricecels are around 5'7 lol

even ricecels mog me bro and im white. fuck i hate being 5'6 and skinny

We need a world where all the races are segregated in different countries, to not suffer the mog of the chads.

True, I constantly get heightmogged by Germanic chads.

He is based as fuck.

even ricecels mog me bro and im white. fuck i hate being 5'6 and skinny
have u tried jbwmaxxing? you would be average average in shit holes like the Philippines lol
What country?
5'7 is average height in almost every sea country
they get shorter as you go further south though

Last edited:
Multiculturalism is one of the biggest cancers this century has brought forth, it's a Jewish disease and everything attached to it will eventually rot. It killed generations of racial and religious homogeinity. It created more confusion and more incels, and I hate it more than anyone else because I've been a victim of it.

Completely agreed. A racially homogeneous society would lower the proportion of incels, though by no means would it eliminate it.
whats with many asian countries? Japan, Korea, china? the are way more homogenos than western countries but still, inceldom is on the rise.
inceldom is inevitable and growing, thanks to female nature + sexual revolution (thank you anti baby pill and "social" media).
in the end still it would just become the same competition again, foids searching for only chad, chadpreet, tyrone etc.

Multiculturalism is not fair at all. You have all races living together besides their obvious differences, and I don't talk about racial conflicts but how they see each other.

For example, if you're a ricecel in the west you have to deal with daily mog by the other races,height for example; whites are genetically taller than ricecels and how you'll cope with that as a ricecel? imagine getting mogged by white people in daily basis. or lets say you're blackcel, you'll get seen as a threat all the time because it is proven that dark-skinned people are seen as a threat, you will probably fail to get a job even though you're not a thief like your fellows.

For a currycel,dark skin seen as a fifth and you'll stand no chance, not only in the dating world but in social life. also curries are less strong than other races,let's be honest here lol.

It would be better if every race lived in heir own terriority,for your own sake
where do mixed races like me belong? on a rope?

whats with many asian countries? Japan, Korea, china? the are way more homogenos than western countries but still, inceldom is on the rise.
inceldom is inevitable and growing, thanks to female nature + sexual revolution (thank you anti baby pill and "social" media).
in the end still it would just become the same competition again, foids searching for only chad, chadpreet, tyrone etc.
Good point, and I agree for the most part. It doesn't matter what race you are if you're ugly.

But look at it this way: suppose you're an average Indian living in Japan, would your chances for getting a partner be higher or lower than if you lived in India? I argue it'd be lower. The reasoning is simple. When you're an Indian among the Japanese, you're an outlier, a freak. In other words, an incel. You're competing under a set of standards that don't suit your racial composition. Of course, none of this would matter if you were a tall and handsome pajeet who looked like a Bollywood actor, but that's irrelevant to my analysis.

Multiculturalism, in terms of having vastly different cultures living under a single political system, is doomed to failure. People with different values and concerns will not find a solution that works for all of them. Nationalism has been demonized as necessarily a state of constant warfare and xenophobia to push a one-world government. It's better to think of "nationalism" as the ability for people to organize into logical groups based on their location, history, culture, etc. and make decisions on the most local level possible where the people making the decisions are those who'll have to live with the consequences as well.

Good point, and I agree for the most part. It doesn't matter what race you are if you're ugly.

But look at it this way: suppose you're an average Indian living in Japan, would your chances for getting a partner be higher or lower than if you lived in India? I argue it'd be lower. The reasoning is simple. When you're an Indian among the Japanese, you're an outlier, a freak. In other words, an incel. You're competing under a set of standards that don't suit your racial composition. Of course, none of this would matter if you were a tall and handsome pajeet who looked like a Bollywood actor, but that's irrelevant to my analysis.
I know what you mean but I dont think it would really matter. lets say you are an indian and every race stays in their territory. So you are in india as an indian with other indians. What would really change? The indian foids will mainly go for chadpreets than. average will stay not good enough most of the time. in africa with all the black men the foids will chase tyrone and to settle down the betabuxxers. same in western countries. same in other asian countries. I dont belive that it would have a very noticable impact. because the main causes havent changed which although "multiculturism" can fuck many things up it isnt one of the big ones. as you said if you are basically chad, tyrone, cheng whatever tier you can be in japan in america in africa i dont fucking care you will be pretty successfull. and these fuckers still exist and will remain to be your "competition". its over

(((Cultural Marxism))) is not only just multiculturalism, in fact its everything we have today(transgenders, break up of the family) etc

Marx's intentions were to destroy society from within. And his plan is succeeding.

(((Cultural Marxism))) is not only just multiculturalism, in fact its everything we have today(transgenders, break up of the family) etc

Marx's intentions were to destroy society from within. And his plan is succeeding.
high IQ

Whites are seen as the cause of all the other races problems so if around more violent races & outnumbered you might have a problem. We're not all supposed to occupy the same space.

Animal kingdom doesn't mix shit up.

multiculturalism might work if females dont exist

A deracialized society breeds incels