Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Multiculturalism was a mistake

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
I wish my parents were never able to migrate to the west before i was born (legally btw, had jobs didnt sit on unemployment benefits). This place simply is not made for ethnics to survive happily. The population mogs you and hates you, your own females betray you here you're spat on and are seen as nothing but a cheap workhorse, if not, a waste of space.

I would rather be born in the middle east in some shithole where i never knew about any of the blackpill or any of the degeneracy that exists here in the west and had an arranged marriage and lived in peace knowing i at least had a wife and family instead of solitude and pain.

Its not like i can go back when i barely know the language or culture, who in their right mind would subject themselves to 3rd world living conditions and huge culture shift and trouble in general just to have what 95% people already get for free?

And this is all because of some pasty white/jew cuck wanted women to have more freedom.

It's like when Irish people move to California and get skin cancer. Yeah, no shit, you're not supposed to be living here.
But why not temporarily move to wherever your parents came from, get a nice chaste foid, bring her back and put a bunch of babies in her so she can't easily dump you?

The quickest way to create a racist society is to force it to coexist with a group of people with different culture and values.

Multiculturalism works when the host wants to accept new people and a grade of assimilation is possible,not when others tells you to.

I wish my parents were never able to migrate to the west before i was born (legally btw, had jobs didnt sit on unemployment benefits). This place simply is not made for ethnics to survive happily. The population mogs you and hates you, your own females betray you here you're spat on and are seen as nothing but a cheap workhorse, if not, a waste of space.

I would rather be born in the middle east in some shithole where i never knew about any of the blackpill or any of the degeneracy that exists here in the west and had an arranged marriage and lived in peace knowing i at least had a wife and family instead of solitude and pain.

Its not like i can go back when i barely know the language or culture, who in their right mind would subject themselves to 3rd world living conditions and huge culture shift and trouble in general just to have what 95% people already get for free?

I agree with you. I wish I could have been born in my parent's country, I might've had a normal life there. Now it doesn't matter. I will always be treated as an outsider in the country I was born and raised and I would be an outsider in the country of my parent's as well.

I agree, I wish my fathers family had never came to the west, had I been born in curryland, I would very likely have lived in ignorance and probably got an arranged marriage.

Instead he came to the west and betabuxxed a midget landwhale, who had me in her 30s and doomed my entire existence.

I agree, I wish my fathers family had never came to the west, had I been born in curryland, I would very likely have lived in ignorance and probably got an arranged marriage.

Instead he came to the west and betabuxxed a midget landwhale, who had me in her 30s and doomed my entire existence.
i wish i could live in ignorant bliss

Based and Vargpilled
I'd move back to Europe if it wasn't so cucked

From what country are your parents?

Yes multiculturalism is a failure. And I'm not white supremacist. In fact I'm Asian. It just doesn't work beyond business transactions. Sure the world can trade with each other but socially working together? Forget it.

Look at Toronto for example. Every race sticks to their own kind and keep to themselves. Multiculturalism has failed miserably.

Completely agree with OP, multiculturalism has no redeeming qualities beyond Chad getting to fuck a couple ethnic stacies now and then.

I would have had no problem with living with people from other races, but what bothers me is that we ethnics look like total subhumans in comparison to white people. I live in Germany and notice a big difference between german and ethnic guys. The Germans are clearly taller and generally look much better than we do. I would like to move to Turkey in the future, where I will no longer be considered a manlet with my height.

100% legit, may be "immigration" gave our parents a better life in terms of money and shit, but they never realized they just brought their kids into a hell hole of never ending suffrage and humiliation.

Immigration never helped any country, except the guy who immigrated with a high paying job and the host country by getting some cheap labor. It's a huge loss for the country of origin. I should say this specially true for curryland. In the curryland, university education is basically free, and the quality is also top notch in some universities. Now imagine the gov is spending trillions of dollars of tax money to provide top quality free education and all the students are leaving their country for good as soon as they graduate. Those who leave their country for good, they should pay back all the fucking tuition fees (with interests) to their gov. Because they are basically stealing the tax money from the gov.

redpill_comics_pic_27.jpg

I feel the same except fuck living in the 3rd world I'd be just as fucked over there as I am here so I may as well be here. Being ethnic in the west is a major disadvantage right from the start, you can't compete here on any level whatsoever.

Completely agree with OP, multiculturalism has no redeeming qualities beyond Chad getting to fuck a couple ethnic stacies now and then.
That's all that really comes from it, Chad just gets a little more variety in the girls he gets to fuck. Meanwhile the ethnic men don't get shit where as if they were back home they would at least have somewhat of chance compared to zero here in the west. The downsides of multiculturalism far outweighs the upsides, no question.

100% legit, may be "immigration" gave our parents a better life in terms of money and shit, but they never realized they just brought their kids into a hell hole of never ending suffrage and humiliation.

Nah my parents got it just as bad here, they are still at the very bottom financially, immigrating hardly did them any good in terms of quality of life, poor there, poor here, no difference, plus their kids are doomed forever since they are ethnic in the west, game over. The west is pretty much useless for ethnics, the upward mobility is not there. Maybe if they're lucky their daughters can marry Chad and their progeny will have it better but that's unlikely.

Immigration never helped any country, except the guy who immigrated with a high paying job and the host country by getting some cheap labor. It's a huge loss for the country of origin. I should say this specially true for curryland. In the curryland, university education is basically free, and the quality is also top notch in some universities. Now imagine the gov is spending trillions of dollars of tax money to provide top quality free education and all the students are leaving their country for good as soon as they graduate. Those who leave their country for good, they should pay back all the fucking tuition fees (with interests) to their gov. Because they are basically stealing the tax money from the gov.
This also hurts the nations they immigrate to since now they have large numbers of curry's everywhere. JFL they get a Curry education on the governments dime then it's "cya later!" meanwhile curryland remains a shithole.

That comic is so accurate it's scary, ethnics in the third world don't have a clue.

Last edited:
Multiculturalism is fucking wrong and I also say this as an ethnic, globalism and multiculturalism is just fucking evil created by globalist elites for their own purposes in order to keep people occupied with each other. My grandfather came in the 60s to Europe (he was invited btw) in order to work in factory's and other family members were obligated by the French colonists to fight alongside the (((French))) army against germany, some of my family members also fought alongside the (((French))) in Vietnam, JFL dying for the sake of kikes and kike globalists. Multiculturalism is a tool to let people be occupied each other and hate each other while we forget about the elites who are creating this mess. Immigration and globalism also made the incel problem bigger and created degeneracy and more filth into society. FUCK globalism and fuck multiculturalism, as a north african ethniccel I want my country with SHARIA LAW, patriarchy needs to be reinstalled and free from fucking foreign globalists, WE CONTROL OUR OWN FUCKING RESOURCES!!!

JFL @ OP blaming multiculturalism instead of his face. Multiculturalism is bad undoubtedly but the reason you're unwanted is not your race, you'd be hated in the middle east for being ugly as well. Maybe even more so.

Fuck that, I'd rather be blackpilled in the west then live in a 3rd world hell hole.