Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "muhh you are incel cause you are creepy"

Creepy = unattractive and non-NT

55840.jpg

I had something similar like this happen to me at a friends birthday party. This stupid foid was just flashing everyone but me, she flashed her tits and pussy. When I said I didn’t see it everyone was disgusted by me, because I said something. That day made me start hating foids. Now she’s a giant fucking coke whore stripper.

Face is all that matters

you could never do anything to deserve this reputation but still receive it just because of what you look like, it's brutal

Yeah, this statement is the holy grail of the most retarded things normies are trying to project on you. Tell me, how fucking creepy was a 15-year-old child when he could not even get his first kiss? What about 18-year-old? 21? They only see that you are bitter now that you are in your mid-twenties, but they have no brain capacity to connect the dots. They probably think that you were born as a creepy faggot instead of losing whatever humanity you had left inside of you after rejection after rejection. What kind of positivity can such a person have when, despite doing his best, he is still KHHV in his late 20s?
It's very difficult to have any sort of positivity about anything in life when 30+ and KHHV. Even the smallest inconvenience can send me into a spiral of rage or depression. That's how low I've gotten.

Yeah, it's unlivable. 30+ KHHV—that is a pure joke. Is it even possible to go through life like this? All the experiences of being naive and in love are missing. I spend most of my time on this forum or listening to music. Thats it. There is nothing else enjoyable in my life. I used to play games, watch movies, read books, go to the cinema, etc. Not anymore. It just does not give me any joy when I know my life is ruined. How can you even play a game knowing a 16-year-old couple is fucking somewhere? You can hardly deal with it when the difference is a couple of years, but Jesus fucking Christ, not at the age of 29.
brutal, I think I’m headed towards the same path
life isn’t fair

Incel to women is basically ugly looking short men who mind their own job. Women just do not want them to exist. Fucking jews, modern women are new age jews

I had something similar like this happen to me at a friends birthday party. This stupid foid was just flashing everyone but me, she flashed her tits and pussy. When I said I didn’t see it everyone was disgusted by me, because I said something. That day made me start hating foids. Now she’s a giant fucking coke whore stripper.

jfl

chad has the personality of dog shit and the IQ of a wet sponge and still gets treated like a human being by foids.

There’s no such thing as being “creepy.” Creepy is just ugly men existing and having the audacity to surmise a just world based on your good deeds as opposed to your biological imperative being based on sexual dimorphism.