Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muhammed was undoubtedly the most blackpilled regarding females.

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
Said that women are the majority of inhabitants of the fire of hell because they are ungrateful to their husbands:

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052).

Said that, if it was permissible for a human to prostrate to anything other than Allah, the woman should prostrate to her husband because of his inherent superiority:

Abu Dawood (2140) and al-Haakim (2763) narrated that He said: “ .... If I were to instruct anyone to prostrate to anyone, I would have instructed women to prostrate to their husbands, because of the rights that Allah has given them over them."

Said that women, by nature, are deficient in intelligence and spirituality:

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have not seen any lacking in reason and religious commitment but (at the same time) more able to rob the wisdom of the wise, except one of you [women].” They said: How are we lacking in religious commitment and reason, O Messenger of Allaah? He said: “Is not the testimony of a woman like half the testimony of a man?” They said: Yes. He said: “That is how she is lacking in reason. And when she menstruates, does she not refrain from praying and fasting?” They said: Yes. He said: “That is how she is lacking in religious commitment.”

There are many more of such sayings by this noble prophet, but considering the attention span of the average user of this forum, I don't think there is much benefit in citing all of them. The point of all this was to show how brazenly He spoke about female nature, cementing his status as the most blackpilled of all men regarding females.