Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Muhammad Ali was based as fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 17599
  • Start date
Deleted member 17599

Deleted member 17599

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
I saw this Muhammad Ali video where he spoke against race mixing and multiculturalism and said that intelligent people only marry their own race. He was very based. More people should think like this and not let themselves be brainwashed by (((race mixing propaganda)))!

wish more ppl would speak their minds tbh but the more u speak the truth the more ur hated in 2019, world is such a joke

Not that smart to adopt Islam as a black man.

JFL people have been race mixing centuries before any widespread propaganda was developed
Not in the same extent though. Mixed children also suffer more than other children just for being mixed, so it is wrong anyway.

JFL people have been race mixing centuries before any widespread propaganda was developed
Exactly. Humans are stupid hypocritical primitive creatures that cant control their sexual urges besides the 1%. People will bitch and whine about "race mixing" but when they have a woman of a different race throwing themselves at them, or when they invade the land of another races people, the sexual stimulant is too much and the rational brain is overrided

On topic, I agree with Ali.

Last edited:
Not in the same extent though. Mixed children also suffer more than other children just for being mixed, so it is wrong anyway.
Things like this should be examined on a case by case basis. As far as I’ve seen mixed people are as functional as anyone else though of course you have your famous examples which have caused some confusion on the subject. I honestly don’t care either way, as a genetic dead end I have no stake in such matters
Exactly. Humans are stupid hypocritical primitive creatures that cant control their sexual urges besides the 1%. People will bitch and whine about "race mixing" but when they have a woman of a different race throwing themselves at them, or when they invade and he land of another races people, the sexual stimulant is too much and the rational brain is overrided

On topic, I agree with Ali.
The primitive mind and the ascended mind are constantly struggling against each other and as we’ve seen, the primitive mind is usually the one that wins

It's not really even about propaganda. 99% of humans are weak and cannot control their sexual urges. When they have sexual access to people of another race, their rational brains are overrided as the sexual stimulus is too great.

Things like this should be examined on a case by case basis. As far as I’ve seen mixed people are as functional as anyone else though of course you have your famous examples which have caused some confusion on the subject. I honestly don’t care either way, as a genetic dead end I have no stake in such matters

Metapedia :feelsugh:. I honestly shouldn’t be surprised. All I’ll say on the matter is that the mixed people I’ve interacted with and observed don’t seem to have any serious issues be they mental or social
They have still a higher risk for developing mental problems, but that ofc doesn't mean that all of them does. Statistics don't lie though.

They have still a higher risk for developing mental problems, but that ofc doesn't mean that all of them does. Statistics don't lie though.
Strike, statistics don’t lie, but of course their foundation can always be called into question. If I’m being honest here all I have is anecdotal evidence but as I said before this isn’t a subject I feel strongly about and I haven’t given it anything more than a cursory glance

Volcel if you wouldn't racemix

He makes some good points. But to be fair anyone as charismamaxxed as Ali was would have sounded just as good arguing the opposite perspective.

Good racemixing is denerate

Volcel if you wouldn't racemix
if racemixxing=fuck a foid of a different race then I agree. But if people dont want to breed with another race to create offspring, thats understandable

Race mixing will bring doom to our civilization.

if racemixxing=fuck a foid of a different race then I agree. But if people dont want to breed with another race to create offspring, thats understandable
lol, isnt it usually the other way around

like fucking being alright and breeding being the bad one?

Wrong. People have been absorbing other ethnicities by creating chaos out of order", creating conflict between different tribes to weaken them then take on the winner in their weakest moment. Just look up the ancient assyrians and their expansion tactics. If by race mixing you mean killing off the male population then raping the women and making them sex slaves then yes. They "race mixed".

Not that I give a fuck about race mixers.since I'll never know happiness or "love" pretending that racial pride makes me happy is a facade of bull crap , I'm just so bitter that I don't wish anything good for humanity. And if racism makes people miserable as I am then I support it.

Wrong. People have been absorbing other ethnicities by creating chaos out of order", creating conflict between different tribes to weaken them then take on the winner in their weakest moment. Just look up the ancient assyrians and their expansion tactics. If by race mixing you mean killing off the male population then raping the women and making them sex slaves then yes. They "race mixed".

Not that I give a fuck about race mixers.since I'll never know happiness or "love" pretending that racial pride makes me happy is a facade of bull crap , I'm just so bitter that I don't wish anything good for humanity. And if racism makes people miserable as I am then I support it.
Obviously race mixing isn’t always done in peaceful or “socially acceptable” ways. My point is that race mixing wasn’t a product of “muh propaganda” and had been going on for a long time wether the interactions were consensual or not

Literally cut off BBCs kek
they knew that as ethnics they wouldn't be able to compete with black bulls once the slave trade eventually ended centuries later
Muslims being the most blackpilled as always

Based. He was my role model as a kid. Me and my dad,even my grandpa were fans of him. When I began to fight I copied him. May Allah bless his soul

so refreshing, I wish I lived in a time when ppl spoke the truth