Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muh WW2 Germans

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

The secret romance of a black Army nurse and Nazi POW​

One glance, and the young soldier was spellbound. He strode across the mess hall and locked eyes with a regal woman in a nurse’s uniform.

“You should know my name,” he said. “I’m the man who’s going to marry you.”

She nearly laughed aloud: a Nazi prisoner of war and an African-American US Army officer in the middle of World War II? Ridiculous.

Friedrich came from cosmopolitan Vienna, the only son of a well-to-do but emotionally cold family. His parents gave him a fine education — he spoke fluent English — but little attention. He drew comfort from jazz music, especially the sultry sounds of New Orleans, and adored singers Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald. For him, the tall, curvaceous Elinor was everything he imagined an American woman to be.
He wooed her with treats from the camp kitchen, where he worked as a cook. He would deliver a specially made apple strudel to her with a wink; she would theatrically blow him a kiss to get a laugh from other nurses at the table. He hoarded ingredients to make her wiener schnitzel:dafuckfeels: when everyone else got
meatloaf.
“I could tell she was falling in love,” recalled Gwyneth Blessit Moore, another nurse at the camp. “The way she looked — we all knew.” An affair with an inmate could have gotten Elinor court-martialed. The nurses’ sisterhood kept her secret safe.
They finally
consummated:feelswhat: their love on an operating table in an unused surgical theater between procedures. With access to the hospital schedule, Elinor could strategically choose an empty room.
Just before he boarded a ship back to Europe in April 1946, they conceived a son. Elinor hid her pregnancy through her final months of Army service, then returned to Massachusetts to give birth.

cant even avoid being cucked by niggers even in nazi germany

wait im retarded i thought a nigger was fucking with a german girl

The nazis also cucked the French during their occupation.
yeah i can imagine that tbh, some ubermensch aryan gigachad slaying the fuck out of french foid's pussies

yeah i can imagine that tbh, some ubermensch aryan gigachad slaying the fuck out of french foid's pussies
Lots of these French foid traitors were eventually publi5c shamed after France was liberated by allied forces.

They couldn't resist
9dba47c377f32498f148598d481187e8