Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"MUH TEEN LOVE DOESN'T MATTER"

Looks like a tranny tbh

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Life is a joke.

tiktok = everything wrong with society

99% of this forum would. :rolleyes:

tiktok = everything wrong with society
This, TikTok is like every other zoomer social media app combined into one, creating the most disgusting frankenstein of vanity where women and good looking men get infinite validation and attention.

Can't even imagine whatever monstrosity that comes out next. The future is only going to get worse. Zoomers, Oomers, and omers, keep getting dumber and dumber, women keep getting more self-absorbed, vain and hypergamous

Congratulations soyciety

Didn’t watch but the teen love pill is overrated here. Our main issue is not missing out of teen love, our main issue is that we are lonely right now AND that most of us will be alone forever. If you would find a gf tomorrow and you would become lucky with her, you would never again think about it.

But off course, there is a correlation. It’s more likely that you will be alone forever when you never experienced teen love.

Therefore the most brutal pill is still the no hope pill.

This, TikTok is like every other zoomer social media app combined into one, creating the most disgusting frankenstein of vanity where women and good looking men get infinite validation and attention.

Can't even imagine whatever monstrosity that comes out next. The future is only going to get worse. Zoomers, Oomers, and omers, keep getting dumber and dumber, women keep getting more self-absorbed, vain and hypergamous

Congratulations soyciety
worst of all is chinks are practically cucking themselves when you think about it, since they made that app in the first place
and I agree, every single new generation is one hundred times worse than the ones that came before

Congratulations soyciety
Zoomers are going to be the most low IQ generation in western history. They literally just sit on their asses all day browsing shit like this.

I hate my generation and society

Zoomers are going to be the most low IQ generation in western history. They literally just sit on their asses all day browsing shit like this.
Can confirm. I hate my generation. Would rumble the world every 30 mins

i hate humanity

'Course it doesn't because it doesn't exist - lust ≠ love:feelskek::feelskek: