Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh society will collapse

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19858

Self-banned
-
Holy fucking cope LMFAO, imagine being so naive and detached from reality that you'd think society is going to ''collapse'' within a century LET ALONE during our life time JFL. The blackpill commuinty don't even make up for 0.0000000001% of the population so what fucking gay ''uprising'' are you rambling about?
Just because some normies show a little bit of frustration over some whore's tinder, you think suddenly the whole fucking west is going to wake up or something? These faggots are CONTENT with the betabux theory, they see 0 wrong with it, so it doesn't matter if they're aware of the fact that females ride the CC during their teens and 20s.

The male sex drive is too high to ignore forever and normfags are more than happy settling with a wrinkly hag of a woman. Most people dream of having a family of their own and if this suggests they'll get one, why wouldn't they agree to some used up whore?

Stop coping with this cringe notion that there'll be some faggot revolution. Once we die off along with our bloodline, the world will continiue to spin, whores will continiue whoring, cucks will continiue to be cucked and the west will be more westernized.

Lol what? The black pill community is simply observing and analysing the situation, we see very well things are about to go to shit. Anyone with any kind of knowledge about human history and nature would realise this.

Holy fucking cope LMFAO, imagine being so naive and detached from reality that you'd think society is going to ''collapse'' within a century LET ALONE during our life time JFL. The blackpill commuinty don't even make up for 0.0000000001% of the population so what fucking gay ''uprising'' are you rambling about?
Just because some normies show a little bit of frustration over some whore's tinder, you think suddenly the whole fucking west is going to wake up or something? These faggots are CONTENT with the betabux theory, they see 0 wrong with it, so it doesn't matter if they're aware of the fact that females ride the CC during their teens and 20s.

The male sex drive is too high to ignore forever and normfags are more than happy settling with a wrinkly hag of a woman. Most people dream of having a family of their own and if this suggests they'll get one, why wouldn't they agree to some used up whore?

Stop coping with this cringe notion that there'll be some faggot revolution. Once we die off along with our bloodline, the world will continiue to spin, whores will continiue whoring, cucks will continiue to be cucked and the west will be more westernized.
100% true. Every day there is a faggy society will collapse thread. It's pathetic tbh.

I got my beans ready

Stupid cope trying to say its cope. It isnt even about the blackpill the collapse more or less will result from political tensions / war / revolt.

Fucking lol, the outcome will only be favorable for incels if people are willing to restore a traditionalist system AFTER it has collapsed.

Its the harsh truth, people who think that normalfags suddenly sympathize with us and everything will turn around are just hypercoping
Also lmaoing at the ones calling for war or incel militia when they probably can't run for a mile straight

These faggots are CONTENT with the betabux theory, they see 0 wrong with it, so it doesn't matter if they're aware of the fact that females ride the CC during their teens and 20s.
I can attest to this. “The past is the past” is a pitiful phrase I’ve heard uttered by many men, even incel tier sexless faggots. For whatever reason men have become too sympathetic and forgiving towards the female imperative. I guess all that feminist shame tactic worked. Men are afraid to be labeled misogynist for daring to criticize female behavior.

People who think society will collapse aren't saying it'll collapse from the blackpill or the Beta Uprising. They say it'll collapse because of political tensions. Minutes to Midnight and stuff like that.

great waves of ultra violence come every 50-100 years, it's only natural, because we are at biological perpetual warfare, oriental lullabies about world peace & brotherhood of humanity can't change our true nature. This nature's way of culling the degenerate, weak, malformed.

The only issue this time is that we have technology capable of erasing all life forms in this earth.

Last edited:
Stop coping with this cringe notion that there'll be some faggot revolution.
America is fcuking with Russia, China and their vassal states Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, Palestine and a host of other nations.

America is fcuking with Russia, China and their vassal states Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, Palestine and a host of other nations.
And literally nothing will come out of it, it's a fucking dick measuring contest, JFL at thinking countries this progressive are willing to put so much at stake, we are far past the era of war within 1st world countries.

And literally nothing will come out of it, it's a fucking dick measuring contest, JFL at thinking countries this progressive are willing to put so much at stake, we are far past the era of war within 1st world countries.
We Latinos want to fight Yankee like a shark smells blood though...

I'm not sure who keeps saying that incels will take over society, but I can see a collapse coming from political tensions, with the immigration crisis in Europe and the States, as well as how divided the West is when it comes to the Left and the Right. Truth be told, I can't see how incels can benefit from societal collapse, since most of us just want to LDAR, it's hard to LDAR when there isn't a safe cushy home to do so in, due to society being destroyed and whatnot.

Maybe some incel will become a billionaire and finance the beta uprising?

I want it to collapse

Rest assured that there will be much disorder and chaos VERY soon; it will be a false purge but it will not be The true purge that will cleanse the world of rot; it will be accompanied by false revolutionaries who will be at the end of Chaos those who will install the Order of the deep state and not the true Light; all opposition and scandals will be nothing, will be mere useless dust that will not change anything in the general plan

Rest assured that there will be much disorder and chaos VERY soon; it will be a false purge but it will not be The true purge that will cleanse the world of rot; it will be accompanied by false revolutionaries who will be at the end of Chaos those who will install the Order of the deep state and not the true Light; all opposition and scandals will be nothing, will be mere useless dust that will not change anything in the general plan
In which fantasy game is this happening?:forcedsmile:

Stupid cope trying to say its cope. It isnt even about the blackpill the collapse more or less will result from political tensions / war / revolt.

Fucking lol, the outcome will only be favorable for incels if people are willing to restore a traditionalist system AFTER it has collapsed.
This, Eskimocel as based as always

Society WILL collapse. Never in history hypergamy has surpassed the contemporary point, now it's time for it to recess. There were the libertines in the 17th century, you know? And these got beaten back. It's a never-ending cycle.

You're confusing two different things.

There's the "beta uprising" meme, which is indeed mostly a meme, but only insofar as the name suggests some kind of organized or coordinated uprising. That's not happening, but in the next 10 years you're definitely going to see more and more men going nuts. ISIS was basically an organized beta uprising, wrapped up in a certain copeful world view, so even that is possible, but moreso you'll just see a lot more Aleks coming down the pike.

The collapse of society, which I think has already started and is just unfolding gradually, is a much larger picture. It's not about incels, per se, it's more about the general alienation in society. People don't know their neighbors, they have no friends, they surround themselves with people who think exactly like them online and together reeeeeee at and call for the death of anyone who steps outside their permitted world view. This is happening basically everywhere. Not just "the west" (meaningless term anyways), but everywhere in the world tainted by globalism is heading in this direction. And end of honor culture, a "low trust" society where people interact mostly through contracts and state mediation. Depending on where you live this is very evident and will only get worse.

Whether or not it'll come to a head in my lifetime, I don't know, but I am increasingly suspecting that it will happen in the next decade or so. The middle east has been in chaos for years now, migrants are pouring out of their home cities and countries into urban areas elsewhere, and while the news tries to keep it quiet, there's a civil war brewing in the US (Oregon is current ground zero, it's mostly scuffles and posturing but it's going to get worse).

There have been myriad societies that seemed indominable and today nobody except history professors can even name 99% of them. This society is no more invincible than any of them were. A lot of 'cels who talk shit on this whole idea are belying their bluepillery - as much as they complain about the state of the world, they're scared of losing the comfort of the familiar.

This, Eskimocel as based as always

Society WILL collapse. Never in history hypergamy has surpassed the contemporary point, now it's time for it to recess. There were the libertines in the 17th century, you know? And these got beaten back. It's a never-ending cycle.
This is not the 1700s you brainlet. I can't comphrehend how someone over the age of 18 can believe in this. Are you guys coping this hard, that you can't accept reality.

This is not the 1700s you brainlet. I can't comphrehend how someone over the age of 18 can believe in this. Are you guys coping this hard, that you can't accept reality.
Defeatist cuck, good luck being stuck here till the end of times. In these times resistance becomes a viable and logical alternative for staying in the system rigged against sub10 males, when resistance vecomes prevalent the system shatters and it WILL shatter

You're confusing two different things.

There's the "beta uprising" meme, which is indeed mostly a meme, but only insofar as the name suggests some kind of organized or coordinated uprising. That's not happening, but in the next 10 years you're definitely going to see more and more men going nuts. ISIS was basically an organized beta uprising, wrapped up in a certain copeful world view, so even that is possible, but moreso you'll just see a lot more Aleks coming down the pike.

The collapse of society, which I think has already started and is just unfolding gradually, is a much larger picture. It's not about incels, per se, it's more about the general alienation in society. People don't know their neighbors, they have no friends, they surround themselves with people who think exactly like them online and together reeeeeee at and call for the death of anyone who steps outside their permitted world view. This is happening basically everywhere. Not just "the west" (meaningless term anyways), but everywhere in the world tainted by globalism is heading in this direction. And end of honor culture, a "low trust" society where people interact mostly through contracts and state mediation. Depending on where you live this is very evident and will only get worse.

Whether or not it'll come to a head in my lifetime, I don't know, but I am increasingly suspecting that it will happen in the next decade or so. The middle east has been in chaos for years now, migrants are pouring out of their home cities and countries into urban areas elsewhere, and while the news tries to keep it quiet, there's a civil war brewing in the US (Oregon is current ground zero, it's mostly scuffles and posturing but it's going to get worse).

There have been myriad societies that seemed indominable and today nobody except history professors can even name 99% of them. This society is no more invincible than any of them were. A lot of 'cels who talk shit on this whole idea are belying their bluepillery - as much as they complain about the state of the world, they're scared of losing the comfort of the familiar.
I have no comfort to lose, I'm just accepting reality. You think act of terrors never happend before until now? Uprising against what? ''Women are whores reeeee etc''. Before ISIS there was al qaedia, Aleks and ER aren't the first of their kind, people went ER all the time before, it's just easier now because of accessibility, not to mention that it only happens in the US, probably because of the lack of restraint accessing a gun.
Defeatist cuck, good luck being stuck here till the end of times. In these times resistance becomes a viable and logical alternative for staying in the system rigged against sub10 males, when resistance vecomes prevalent the system shatters and it WILL shatter
Keep living in your bubble of cope. I hope it provides you eternal consolation.

With females now working in high class jobs I think betabuxing is coming to an end.

I believe it will collapse. But not in revolution or anything explosive. It will collapse in the same way as Japan is collapsing.

Slow progressive decay.

Countries can't sustain themselves long term if men and women within them can't even have sex or make children.

Japan has started taking immigrants even though they despise immigrants because they have no solution. Like whites in Europe, the Japanese people will be slowly wiped out and replaced by ethnic immigrants.

It's absolutely collapse. We will live long enough to see the west get to the point Japan is at now.

I believe it will collapse. But not in revolution or anything explosive. It will collapse in the same way as Japan is collapsing.

Slow progressive decay.

Countries can't sustain themselves long term if men and women within them can't even have sex or make children.

Japan has started taking immigrants even though they despise immigrants because they have no solution. Like whites in Europe, the Japanese people will be slowly wiped out and replaced by ethnic immigrants.

It's absolutely collapse. We will live long enough to see the west get to the point Japan is at now.
A huge contributor to that is Japan's work culture, we don't have that here though.

I can attest to this. “The past is the past” is a pitiful phrase I’ve heard uttered by many men, even incel tier sexless faggots. For whatever reason men have become too sympathetic and forgiving towards the female imperative. I guess all that feminist shame tactic worked. Men are afraid to be labeled misogynist for daring to criticize female behavior.
The craziest part about it is that they don't actually fear the feminists, but rather the men whom the feminist are able to manipulate. It almost seems like Chads have teamed up with feminists in that whether or not Chad breaks a feminist rule doesn't matter to the feminist, but let one of us step out of line, and the will bring the full force of Chad down upon us. No man here, however short or weak is afraid of any woman, no matter how jacked, even to their detriment. It seems like they are squeezing the life out of the lower tier males first. Every male above us just doesn't care because it's not them yet. This is the age old divide and conquer technique at work. By eliminating the likes of us there are more foids for the top men. A win for foids and chads.

Hypergamy will collapse it.

A huge contributor to that is Japan's work culture, we don't have that here though.

For example:
birth-rates-1900-2009.jpg

Will probably only accelerate now that no one is even dating.

Percent_of_us_12th_graders_who_have_ever_dated.png

And celibacy keeps rising.

Us_adults_reporting_no_sex_in_past_year.PNG

I can't see any logical conclusion to this except deterioration of society and the continued replacement of countries' entire populations with dethnik immigrants. It's a slow collapse but it's a process of collapse nonetheless.

You'd actually have to be retarded to think the USA will survive the century as it is.
The pace of change has been very high, but unmaintainable in the long run. There has to be a point at which it will plateau slowly, or take a nose dive off a cliff. This rate of change could very well last another 2 decades at most before the WORLD becomes more or less the same throughout. The world will homogenize one way or another, and until such time rapid change will continue to take place to that end, but there could always be a point of contention so serious it will quickly unravel the entire progression.

I can't wait for a war to happen, the slutty foids and pretty boy chads will see what true rage is.

The Roman Empire also collapsed. So it might happen to the west as well. And when the west goes into crisis, the entire world will fall into chaos.

Personally I don't think society will collapse, but it's possible.

No civilisation since the start of man has survived, so I don't know why you think this will be any different. It might not fall by total war and hostile takeover, but it will fall regardless. It has nothing to do with the blackpill, although the amount of sexless males can only add fuel to the fire

When I talk about collapse, I don't mean collapse via blackpill -- everyone waking up and the system coming the a crash. I mean collapse through a multiple pressures the most important of which are climate and social pressures. This planet will be inhosiptable to the current population of 7 billion from the careless use of our finite resources by 2030-2040 alone, if not before then.

In my mind, the social issues are important but the climate will do us in first if anything.

Blackpill community isn't needed. We just need to reach the breaking point where above average guys won't be attractive to foids+ incapable of finding decent jobs.
It will bloody and gloriously cathartic

Society won't 'collapse', we'll be like japan, slowly dying and replaced with browns and asians. Especially with global warming making most places unlivable. Although ton is going wrong these last few years, socially, economically, and environmentally, society is going to decline not collapse, we're too advanced to collapse at this point.

Society won't 'collapse', we'll be like japan, slowly dying and replaced with browns and asians. Especially with global warming making most places unlivable. Although ton is going wrong these last few years, socially, economically, and environmentally, society is going to decline not collapse, we're too advanced to collapse at this point.
*and africans

Was about to write this. Brainlets here compare the current year to living in the fucking 1700s and shit as if it's comparable. Technological advancements and our knowledge have gone a long way since then. There are no real ''political tensions'', they're basically peacocks showing off their fans, there's too much at stake for advanced societies to go all in war. So much fucking coping on here it's astounding.

Was about to write this. Brainlets here compare the current year to living in the fucking 1700s and shit as if it's comparable. Technological advancements and our knowledge have gone a long way since then. There are no real ''political tensions'', they're basically peacocks showing off their fans, there's too much at stake for advanced societies to go all in war. So much fucking coping on here it's astounding.
At most there will be a cold war in the FAR future, but over what I don't know.

At most there will be a cold war in the FAR future, but over what I don't know.
That's not unrealistic but we are sadly far too early to make such predictions.

Low IQ. Everyone knows society will collapse due to civil unrest and economic instability

Low IQ. Everyone knows society will collapse due to civil unrest and economic instability
Do you mean every teenage basement dweller? If you have the slightest grasp of reality you'd know that a ''collapse'' is way far fetched.

I hope there is a collapse

I hope it does though

nuke fallout winter > collapse :feelsokman: