Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh Racepill

JBA (just be attractive). :feelsjuice:

The age of the GCC (Golden Chang Cock) has arrived. @NoLooksNoLife @Fallenleaves

JBA (just be attractive). :feelsjuice:
No one is ever incel just because of their race, retards here will watch IncelTV and really think that the average non white man can never get a gf.

No one is ever incel just because of their race, retards here will watch IncelTV and really think that the average non white man can never get a gf.
no, but you have to minimum 8/10 as an Ethnic to have some chance. because ethnics have -3 for being ethnic

@To koniec age of the chink is here. they are chogging us brutally :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: @Mecoja
i'm tired of racebaits
incels should go outside interracial relationships are rare
@Mecoja

I agree, looks >>>>>>>>>race, still there are differences between races in the terms of attractiveness, girls don't care for the race, only for overall attractiveness and status.
@To koniec age of the chink is here. they are chogging us brutally :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: @Mecoja
They are gaining on the other races.
i'm tired of racebaits
incels should go outside interracial relationships are rare
@Mecoja
Its different for US and Europe, US has so many races living in the same countries, while in Europe its mostly homogeneous.

Cope comes in many forms.

Are you incel? Yes/no

If you answered (Y), then what EXACTLY is accomplished by making these endless, masturbatory threads with the format:

[group] can't be incels?